Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: make jagged cut/bone shatter 1hs dot crit!

Just read again what i wrote in my previous posts, I just never said that barb is crappy etc.
    You are saying that barb(hox?) is fine, ok why not, so soldiers are OP and need to be nerfed OR barb (and some other classes) to be buffed (not necessarily by more dps), ''end of story''.
    That's all, if you are ok to say that soldiers are op, what's the problem ? :')

I don't care who is playing what when they are doing pve or premade or on sunday, I also played/play a lot of classes, but barb is my main, like soldiers are your main toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Greshakei View Post
    Just read again what i wrote in my previous posts, I just never said that barb is crappy etc.
    You are saying that barb(hox?) is fine, ok why not, so soldiers are OP and need to be nerfed OR barb (and some other classes) to be buffed (not necessarily by more dps), ''end of story''.
    That's all, if you are ok to say that soldiers are op, what's the problem ? :')

I don't care who is playing what when they are doing pve or premade or on sunday, I also played/play a lot of classes, but barb is my main, like soldiers are your main toons.
    I get your point mate, i have high lvl conq and i know what it can do. But i find barb to be far more balanced and fun than conq. I dont think buffing dmg on some classes is answer, we are very close to 1 shoting now or super fast kills that dmg is already over the top.
    I would rather slightly adjust soldiers and some bit lame abilities on other classes and we are good to go
    Atm soldiers have superb dps survivability ratio and that needs to be adjusted. i find it so funny that i can do great with my pvp 4 guard with rest gear blue and blue polearm, i dont die easy and get nice kills. Soldiers are just relaxing class to play.

Basically my point is that there is already to much dmg flying around in game and when you have huge dmg (because of gear or class) it takes skill away.
    And Vehl lately i been playing lowbie gard to relax a bit and because its easier to play it with latency i have than barb.

Reaver needs some tweaks other then that I have no issues with it.
    Omg your obviously hacking

well ...

hox dot can crit - if you cant either unlucky low crit rating or use Prince of Terror to see how it CAN crit,

and saying barb can one shoot its a bit overspoken since not like other classes he is such a cd whore - to preform such one shoot have to spill totally everything from his arsenal - atg, impale, dod, haste and some wreck armors also everything is from medium to long cd (im saying base dps combo feeders are low cd 15secish are midlow and 30 is mid and 1 min is totally long imo)

ok dont change subject of mater we are speaking here of
    post what you think about barbs dot not beign able to crit while all other characters having such a combos can

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well ...

hox dot can crit - if you cant either unlucky low crit rating or use Prince of Terror to see how it CAN crit,

and saying barb can one shoot its a bit overspoken since not like other classes he is such a cd whore - to preform such one shoot have to spill totally everything from his arsenal - atg, impale, dod, haste and some wreck armors also everything is from medium to long cd (im saying base dps combo feeders are low cd 15secish are midlow and 30 is mid and 1 min is totally long imo)

ok dont change subject of mater we are speaking here of
    post what you think about barbs dot not beign able to crit while all other characters having such a combos can
    Well to be honest you are comparing those combos on crits only. There are some more things to consider, bone shatter have huge aoe. Bs and hox dont, conq bleed is aoe but not with range of bone shatter.
    I understand what you are speaking, and i would rather see crits removed from conq bleeds than added on barbs. After some very quick debufing bb7 dot can easily crit for 900 dmg or more, and that is sick. Where is skill in doing one aoe combo and getting kill credit from it...

I think that dmg is already to great in this game to buff it on any class. Beside bone shatter dot can do close to 2k dmg from dot with huge aoe range...
    Does barb need some tweeks, sure. but not sure this is it

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well ...
    I haven't tested it thoroughly but as far as i know BtD only crits with PoT.

But the point remains having something crit "just" because the others have isn't viable. Like Viroku mentionned you need to take other things in consideration. For instance. With IB, BTD or even BB you'll rarely touch multiple targets. With JC/BS you'll constantly be hitting multiple targets.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I haven't tested it thoroughly but as far as i know BtD only crits with PoT.

But the point remains having something crit "just" because the others have isn't viable. Like Viroku mentionned you need to take other things in consideration. For instance. With IB, BTD or even BB you'll rarely touch multiple targets. With JC/BS you'll constantly be hitting multiple targets.
    Mmos is built on stats as crit/combatrating/critrating and so on.
    So that abilities dont work as intended is a bugg and got nothing with hitting multiple enemys .....

Quote Originally Posted by SgtStav View Post
    Mmos is built on stats as crit/combatrating/critrating and so on.
    So that abilities dont work as intended is a bugg and got nothing with hitting multiple enemys .....
    This game i snot like other mmos, and beside you have crit/combatrating/critrating in this game and so on.
    Beside i never saw that was mentioned anywhere that bone shatter or jagged cut dont work as intended.

Default make dots from jagged cut last longer

cd for jagged cut is 10 sec
    plus it takes time to initiate it.
    I think it should last longer than 6 sec, I mean that is so short.
    necro dot is 41 sec (that's how many times longer?) Plus their dot hits WAY harder than ours and it can spread.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast