Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: make jagged cut/bone shatter 1hs dot crit!

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I wish derled would bring his barb over to Crom so I could see how long it survives. It seems like he hasn't ever had a challenge. No way can he say that his barb is better than his sin unless he is a total noob at the sin.(or there could be some real gear deficiencies between the two)(Or it could be that his barb doesn't even exist) Either way, when my barb is full T4 I will be coming to fury anyway sense their gear is so much poorer by comparison.
    I always find funny when someone say come to crom for challenge
    Gear dont mean challenge.
    And cant wait for your t4 barb to transfer to fury, than somehow magically you will see many barbs doing good and even pwning your t4 barb. Strange i know...
    Btw you are right derled is one of the worst sins in game, but somehow strangely he always top minis

[...]
    You want to have everything at the same time, which would be totally OP. You think you are some kind of uber pro player, I'm guessing you are overestimating yourself greatly.

You have probably never played on Fury, so asking us to come to Crom for a "challenge" is funny, to say the least. There is a lot of t4 on Fury too btw. In every single mini there is several people with t4 parts (or even full) and t4 weapons.

Btw, you have a big problem with the k/d stat. I mean it.
    Last edited by kalston; 9th October 2013 at 12:35.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

K/D State is everything in a pug mini (as a dps class goes)
    dps class doesn't need to carry flag
    dps class doesn't need to cast heal
    dps class just needs to remove players from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RingofSet View Post
    So who are you to tell us how to play?

Ps. Would be funny if it was craig or gaute! Giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post

You have probably never played on Fury, so asking us to come to Crom for a "challenge" is funny, to say the least. There is a lot of t4 on Fury too btw. In every single mini there is several people with t4 parts (or even full) and t4 weapons.
    Its funny to read some posts from Fury players about Crom players are complete noobs in pvp compared to fury ones. Pug mini games are absolutely the same farm with one exception - on Crom you probably won't meet players in 80 lvl blue gear to farm them whole minigame time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    Its funny to read some posts from Fury players about Crom players are complete noobs in pvp compared to fury ones. Pug mini games are absolutely the same farm with one exception - on Crom you probably won't meet players in 80 lvl blue gear to farm them whole minigame time.
    well ofc. i got conq on crom and i always play like 1-3 minis then i log off because from players are exploring mini games. i just saw demo having full t4 in vanity and he use pvp 5 gear in mini game, i ask why, and he answer pvp gear better in pvp..

****ing serious?
    The Law

Ok on fury I saw pvp 10 chars which like Scinxx, Xennox or Adelinda (list can be prolonged) which are probably worst players in the world. And so what??? Should I measure about whole fury skill looking on that players?

Oh yeah, and how could I forget about uber fury necro tekhan =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    And this make the mini games (pugs) on fury even harder, in case you have such undergeared unexperienced players in your team. Then it will feel like 5 or even worse case 4 Players against a full team. If oposite Team have such Players ist also not fine, because the fight will be boring as hell. It will be much better if all Players have a nearly equal equip-level. But I guess it will never be totally balanced, coz matchmaking System doesnt make a difference between Players like "Alhel" and "Slith", one Team has 5 Players and the other Team will feel like to have 7...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910