Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: so whos better US or EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    There is a higher concentration of McDonald's in Europe then in the U.S, and Asia has nearly 40% of the total McDonald's on earth! I don't see how associating Americans with McDonald's makes any sense. Just call us fat, that would be more accurate.
    hmm only americans take the time to study the mcdonalds case, its so deeply tied in the american culture

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    There is a higher concentration of McDonald's in Europe then in the U.S, and Asia has nearly 40% of the total McDonald's on earth! I don't see how associating Americans with McDonald's makes any sense. Just call us fat, that would be more accurate.
    The fattest person in the world is in the EU.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Not sure that latency is a universal issue for Eu players.

Even though i don't PvP myself, i've heard none of my guildies complain about it, they've just reported the usual funny QQ they get in PvP, but that's it.
    You still have that and you have the bugs in the engine. In addition you have now 120 extra latency, if you play from middle europe. Now assume the engine does not treat it linearly, but rather the higher the difference, the worse the "prediction" effect of the engine gets (and experience proves this)...

Just a few examples:
    - hit while under a bubble
    - instant knockback from assasins
    - enemies just keep running around while you see only a slideshow
    - skipped animations
    - teleporting people
    - red "no hit" combo, even if the target is standing still in front of you
    - rubberbanding back to a ranger trap 50m away, while you thought you facestabbed a mage on your client
    - seeing people knocked back from your repulse, while your animation is already 2 spells further (in the middle of a searing eye)
    - someone ccs you with a 1s cast cc, while your instant cc is cancelled
    - you get teleported to ress pad, walk around and then suddenly die
    - instead of loosing health per combo with a chance to act inbetween, you freeze and wake up dead as soon as more than one enemy target you (even damage is skipped in the log)
    etc. etc.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 13th September 2013 at 21:34.

Closed. The title insinuates trolls alone.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345