Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can only have one on (some?) items not working

Default Can only have one on (some?) items not working

Yesterday I found out that I could have multiple Beacon Relocators, the thing that you can port with in Yag (never could before).

Can anyone confirm this is the case with more items? If so it should have a high priority to fix, because it has been added to some items because having 2 is too good (bb ring for example).

Just tested with claimable Totem of Origins and indeed can have 2 of them.

Anyway, it's obviously but how would having 2 BB rings be a bad thing? Can have a Death's Ward and AoK ring (or 2 AoK rings) anyway which is the same thing. Most items need the silly "can only have one" restriction removed.

Hmm, that's true, but if that's the reason they intended it, I guess they should either officially remove it, or keep it

I would assume their database lost the association of the item to your character. Meaning it no longer has recorded that you already have one, so you are allowed another. I would assume this applies to all items where you can only have one.

If you, for instance, try to claim a third totem of origins, I would bet you wouldn't be allowed.

I could take as much as I want, shift clicked the box, so I had 4 (inv was full)

Might be a reason for the sudden downtime...especially if something else got tweeked accidentally.

eheh, FC - master at ressurecting old bugs over and over again
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

I somehow managed to get 2 same symbols for Milestone quest.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Haha, now that makes the milestone Q quick ;p

This issue has been reported to Community Management. Thanks, all for the info!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast