Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barb pve gear for pvp has been nerfed

Default Barb pve gear for pvp has been nerfed

This is that the children gear (which I liked to use their hands, belt, solders and wrist) have a lot of stamina pool. This is useless now sense I can't use it to out-run casters or other melee. Still they are good because they have more prot than pvp gear (hands also have more crit) but the overall dps is lower, there is no hit rating, no tenacity, less armor and no strength. So does funcom think its fair to sacrifice all of that for stamina which I can't even use.

Funcom needs to revamp these pcs of gear like they did with Coils gear, but barbs frequently seem to get the loose end.

You're complaining that the gear you fought computer mobs for is not great in pvp?

The solution to your problem:

/uninstall

Default you aren't getting the point

Look at ranger and sin prot pve gear. They are all great for dealing damage against casters because they have combat rating and dex while my barb has combat rating and stamina (so I get half of what they get) until funcom updates the gear.

Why not pvp for pvp gear?

it reminds me my crap pvp10 polearm has useless stam tap. ..it wasted the item budget. anyway using t4 polearm now, idk i wasted so many tokens on it.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    it reminds me my crap pvp10 polearm has useless stam tap. ..it wasted the item budget. anyway using t4 polearm now, idk i wasted so many tokens on it.

So wouldn't it make more sense to upgrade/fix pvp weapons instead of upgrading pve weapons for pvp?

You people make no sense and appear to be one of the causes of the lopsided game we play now...

PVP weps do need to be revised. There should also be more options. A protection set, a crit set, a base dps set, a con set, evade set, hit rating set ECT.... Why not just offer more options for us pvpers?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    PVP weps do need to be revised. There should also be more options. A protection set, a crit set, a base dps set, a con set, evade set, hit rating set ECT.... Why not just offer more options for us pvpers?
    And collect them by pvping. That would be wonderful. Giggity!

Default pve gear for barb should be better than pvp just like sin because. . .

the pvp belt has about 50 prot and the pve one has abou 100 prot for barb

same goes for wrist

But there is a great decrease in damage

Funcom might be trying to fix it with the coils set.
    The pve prot boots there have 50% more damage and about 20% more armor and slightly more prot than the children boots.

We are still waiting until Funcom fixes stamina consumption, but they seem to prioritize something else for the moment (PVE dungeons).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast