Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My only issue with merge.

Default My only issue with merge.

Ok, I have been here for the other merges, and know what to expect. I was very pleased that the down time was shorter, and was ready for the minor glitches.
    I think "Great Job" funcom!!

ok, I do have one issue, and it effected all, or most of the US server guilds.I logged in, same as many did on the early start up. I was the first in Kush to claim a battlekeep..well the first for the BK I was going for. I was there with a fellow guildie and soon a few others. I tried to claim the flag and take ownership of BK and build it for my guild (I am the guild leader)I was unable to do so as..I had no guild and no full T3 city. WE worked out the guild, one member was still in it and invited the group of us on.
    Now during this time, we had some pvp, good old Vires showed up..was fun..as usual. They couldnt claim it also as they are from my old server too.
    Well within 15 mins, the area was swarming with Fury guilds..and the fun started..lol

I have looked and all Bk's are owned by Fury guilds, this is not fair to all the guilds that worked hard, planned to fight for a new BK and stayed up for hours..I had 3 hrs sleep..LOL

My suggestion is to schedule a date and reset all bk's.
    That way, all guilds from all servers have an equal chance to claim a BK.
    What say thee?????

Give all bks to me. After bowing before me as Your Excellence, I will decide which peasant(s) gets the keeps.

Fin.

Or reset them and give everyone notice to have a go, your idea is good as well.

Or you can always siege and get your bk that way, that is what they are there for.

Yeah it's unfair, but we couldn't find a good hour anyway that will be fair for a reset. If you really deserve a battlekeep, I think you'll find a way to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Or you can always siege and get your bk that way, that is what they are there for.
    Russian guilds usually set their keep around 18:00 CEST.
    Central European guilds set their keep window around 21:00 CEST.

Good luck getting one in those conditions with US timezones

I agree with op
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Great responses ..not.
    Love the one from a pve player.
    We have earned it, we were ranked #1 on Tyranny and deserved a fair shot at getting a bk. I was there first, before the Fury guild that got Gardak. We would have got the BK ,had we not been without our full T3 city.
    And all you Fury player comments goes both ways. If Order had gotten that BK, we would have set it for our time..good luck trying to muster an assault aginst our prime time. It goes both ways.

My point is it should have been available equally for all guilds from all servers, it was'nt

You got funcommed - but at least you have the better ping

BK = mass pvp = unfair per se ^^

However, I do agree that they should reset the BKs. Use the same time the servers came up (with some days notice ofc).

ye it was very unfair but life seldom is fair:P

Once the keeps are captured it's going back to normal, the strongest guild get what they deserve with better tactics and players...
    You have 30-120MS while the russians have 200-1k.. So in everything else you're much superior. Just like the other guy said, life ain't fair-especially not AoC...
    Boyscout bearshaman

BK's are meant to be fought for.

I say let the battle's begin!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast