Thread: Face and body ‘tweaking’

Default Face and body ‘tweaking’

At the moment you can change your hair colour and style but thats about it really so this has given me an idea to suggest (and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, have never used this forum before)...

How about adding a service accessible via accounts or the online shop where players, for the cost of some FC points, can revisit the character creation menu and ‘tweak’ the features of one of their characters ?

This I think would be very popular with many gamers – its very annoying being stuck with a L80 character whose nose is just "not right" or the body is too short because you forgot to increase the height. Or when certain items of armour become available through raids and dungeons and they might not quite look ‘right’ on your character and you may wish you’d made one or two features different but are now stuck with them.

Its possible to edit names for a fee via player accounts so why not be able to edit the features of characters also ?

I am fine with it, if it follows certain rules:

- getting scars should be easier than to get rid of them
    - you should be able to change body mass index, but not height...(check gta4)
    - skin tone change should be possible, but only one level at a time

Also for more money i could envision what was suggested without rules...if it is cheaper than a char slot. And if funcom does major downgrades or upgrades to how skin/clipping is handled, they should offer it for free.

I have been asking for character appearance change for months here and on testlive. Unfortunately during Your Voice questioneer I was told they dont have plans for it. http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...54&postcount=2
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

that would be NICE. it exists at Tera. with some tera points u can totally change ur char,even the genre. im up for same here also,and i know many ppl would like to make a lift on their chars

I support this idea. Many of my high level characters were not created properly and I would love to edit them.

I am thinking 1200/1800 funcom points would be a reasonable price for this feature. (10-15$)
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Since you've never used the forums before, it helps to know some basics...

We have a search function so you can see what threads are currently out there on topics you're interested in.

The Social Guidelines are the general do's and don'ts of the forums.

There is already a Suggestions Thread created for ideas exactly like this.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.