Thread: Who else is returning to AOC....

Cool Who else is returning to AOC....

Just subbed back up after almost a year off from game, just wondering if there are any familiar faces around or returning as well for these merges?

Welcome back man! You staying on tyranny?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Right now my mains are on crom and all my alts are on fury but Im gonna play on fury when the free transfers happen.
    Hitinitfosho - PVP(8)- Guardian - Crom
    xxboomxx - PVP(7) - Demonologist - Crom
    Hitnitfosho - PVP(6) - Ranger - Fury

Nice! We should try to get some old exo together, me and Mats are still here on tyranny/fury together and I think there will be a lot of xfers when it comes time
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Waiting around for this Hyborian Race to see how they handle it, I won't be grinding to 80 but I will be killing people.

Default maybe?

have they fixed mini ques?
    have they fixed bori?
    have they got better seiges?
    oh and the race thing , lol wtf really, race to 80 what a joke
    its a "who can stay awake and online for 3 days to get to 80"[assuming no offlines]
    Its a BS system i certainly dont see it encouraging open world pvp.
    same with pvp xp , you have to be higher lev to get more returns [iirc] so again stay online to win , pff yeah.

EDIT: Just heard about the unchained pvp thing , in the letter they openly admit thats ****'s imba lolz fc you make my eyes roll back in my head everytime i hear your name. good on you for trying but your doing it wrong, still , 5 years later...
    Last edited by Tapp; 14th September 2013 at 04:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapp View Post
    have they fixed mini ques?
    have they fixed bori?
    have they got better seiges?
    oh and the race thing , lol wtf really, race to 80 what a joke
    its a "who can stay awake and online for 3 days to get to 80"[assuming no offlines]
    Its a BS system i certainly dont see it encouraging open world pvp.
    same with pvp xp , you have to be higher lev to get more returns [iirc] so again stay online to win , pff yeah.

EDIT: Just heard about the unchained pvp thing , in the letter they openly admit thats ****'s imba lolz fc you make my eyes roll back in my head everytime i hear your name. good on you for trying but your doing it wrong, still , 5 years later...
    Moood! A monkey has escaped from his cage!
    Seriusly.. It's a thread about someone returning to the game and not a QQ thread. Why do you even post worthless information we already are aware of? We adapt to the game, not the other way around. If you don't like the game, go play something else. I heard WoW listens to thier customers.
    To OP, Welcome back!

Default Yeah.....

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    Moood! A monkey has escaped from his cage!
    Seriusly.. It's a thread about someone returning to the game and not a QQ thread. Why do you even post worthless information we already are aware of? We adapt to the game, not the other way around. If you don't like the game, go play something else. I heard WoW listens to thier customers.
    To OP, Welcome back!
    I dont play but i did for a long time everyday until i had enough.
    worthless information, hrmmmm it was a question[s] if you see >?< that.. it means its a question. how do you adapt to not being able to enter a minigame ??? hmmm? mr nonmonkey you can just walk through mordor?
    i stopped playing because i couldnt minigame - I adapted to the game. fact is i loved the game passionately for a long time , and wont return until i see some improvements.
    And grats on the ol' go back to wow thing . get some new content bro thats an old troll that wont work on me.