Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battlekeep

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Yeah so will be no siegeing while all guilds will have their bk and sit in happeness? Now we are making conflict and actual pvp by our moves, in other way there will be none, Fury story proves it nicely.

P.S. Last siege NW+Law had like 6 demos while BSIWFERRATA had like 19, so ur argument at least invalid and at best super hypocritic :>
    all decent pvpers join the same guild is making conflict? alright.
    Kinaputten

If u limit classes on sieges, u will make Delred's guild to loose last chances on sieging field So it become even worse for them :>

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    all decent pvpers join the same guild is making conflict? alright.
    You say it, like its our fault, not mine fault that no1 can organise any alternatives.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Yeah so will be no siegeing while all guilds will have their bk and sit in happeness? Now we are making conflict and actual pvp by our moves, in other way there will be none, Fury story proves it nicely.
    Holding all the keeps prevents having various level of difficulty and thus diminishes the potential guilds/groupes of guilds able to run for one since, at one exception close, to get a keep you need to face the top guild.

It makes sense to prevent the guilds with who you actively compete to get a siege. But there are many ways to do so. Sieges are lively because BS and IW hasn't given up trying and you haven't given up wanting to destroy/conquer theirs. When they get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Finstere View Post
    they didnt coz we send them to resspad. we did it for u, remember it.
    We didn't ask for anything and would have liked it all the same if BH had it ^^

But if you insist Ersakkis will give you a hug !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Idea to have various levels of competition is kinda utopia, coz for example if weaker guilds will have a couple of BK's, they will be just melted by IW + BS eventually.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post

But if you insist Ersakkis will give you a hug !

he is my m8, so i'm pretty glad u got the keep.
    and as for me - is better u will have a keep than any other guild except my own.
    Last edited by Finstere; 11th September 2013 at 21:34.
    Finstere - Conq; Incendiario - Demo

Well unless 48 yanks are gonna wake up early hour of the mornings(to play a lag fest that most likely crash anyway)....i would say the BK's will pretty much stay in EU hands ( since the attack timer is set?)

Funcom must clear all BKs because USA guilds can't claim any BK because of bugs, it's just fair. But NW never like fair ways.

Idea to have various levels of competition is kinda utopia, coz for example if weaker guilds will have a couple of BK's, they will be just melted by IW + BS eventually.
    Well it's not an Utopia. It's just a diffrent dynamique. You can still prevent them from having a keep more than a few days that way.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Thanks for the response. If it was reset and EU got them all, then its fair. I thought they left the original owners.

You say it, like its our fault, not mine fault that no1 can organise any alternatives.
    well I guess its nobodys fault ur all went slaves, I didnt so what happend?

The pros needed gear to compete? I still have np killing ur sorry ass.
    Last edited by Mogsters; 12th September 2013 at 00:45.
    Kinaputten

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast