Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battlekeep

Got a tell from CM ingame before this downtime so they should be aware of the situation and fix it soon i hope.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    problem here is that Nw is exploiting battle keeps with their minion guilds. so in nutshell i explain to usa players. that on fury there is one guild who has every battle keep on server for .. well been since other pvp guilds left game

funcom should look into this
    Well , i look at it in a kinda different way .
    NW is the big fish , and as bigfish can decide the capitalistic rules.

Why noone else wants to be a big fish? ...
    Mb cause rest of the guilds are up for the cheap thrills , and thats kinda shocking ... Unhealthy capitalism is what happens , and we cant change the fact that it is and will be capitalistic in its own ways and grounds , but what can change is the amount of bigfish , just need more competition.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Some people likes to be the underdog, I tried Nas for 2 weeks and almost quitted AoC out of boredom.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Some people likes to be the underdog, I tried Nas for 2 weeks and almost quitted AoC out of boredom.
    Ofcourse , anyone can choose to be the underdog , but this choice has a required value of selfrespect , so by choosing it you automatically accept that people will have better equipment/general resources from you and at the same time you have no right to complain about it since its a situation you chose with complete awareness .

Anyways , I'd preffer to see something big showing up than having the same conversations again n again (specially with you Mogs) ... and bla bla , nw still pubstomp everybody cause noone even tried to rise againt , or just rise .
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Well , i look at it in a kinda different way .
    NW is the big fish , and as bigfish can decide the capitalistic rules.

Why noone else wants to be a big fish? ...
    Mb cause rest of the guilds are up for the cheap thrills , and thats kinda shocking ... Unhealthy capitalism is what happens , and we cant change the fact that it is and will be capitalistic in its own ways and grounds , but what can change is the amount of bigfish , just need more competition.
    i know, but not every guild have 48 full t4 demos waiting on charatec list to come on siege

I don't really care about battlekeeps, but some do care. Funcom should disable this "guild" help system so these big guilds stop abusing their power and let everyone have fun

Fair play in sport and in esport

Yeah so will be no siegeing while all guilds will have their bk and sit in happeness? Now we are making conflict and actual pvp by our moves, in other way there will be none, Fury story proves it nicely.

P.S. Last siege NW+Law had like 6 demos while BSIWFERRATA had like 19, so ur argument at least invalid and at best super hypocritic :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Never played an unfair siege yet, but if they really abuse with demo, maybe funcom could limit the number of classes and even made it with a queue system so it is balanced for each side.

But since this is programming, it would need for somebody to stop working on TSW a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I wasn't that quick CotFC and BH were in zone before us. Weird they didn't get it.
    they didnt coz we send them to resspad. we did it for u, remember it.
    Finstere - Conq; Incendiario - Demo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast