Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Battlekeep

I find this funny. I remember nw giving keep to breaking hearts known as Infinity just a few months ago. Saadly but true guilds dont want to fight for it.

It was not Breaking Hearts (Infinity now) - they were afraid to sign up for siege even against equal or weaker guilds.
    It was 4-5 months ago, i think, may be even more. Discoverers - big enough, but completly nabbish guild signed up for one of our alt keeps. They came with less than 30 ppl against 2 full raids and besides numbers we had insane advantage in gear, skill and expirience. They didnt stop fighting even when it turned to respfarm. After that we left and let them took the keep. Coz they were not afraid of hardship and deaths and we respected it. FFS, we even gave them blue siege machines coz they were using grey and had not enough time to finish it with grey catapults. I was even showing them where to shoot to make it faster. They showed their will in fight, not in forum crying, as you all doing here and they got rewarded for that.
    Last edited by Finstere; 12th September 2013 at 23:10.
    Finstere - Conq; Incendiario - Demo

Holy crap, EU has a lot of drama. I thought the US was bad, you guy define a whole new level to it... Its just a BK. Most PVP guilds in the US didn't even run with a BK because:
    1. Too much pve to build it
    2. Give lesser pvp skilled guilds a chance or bonus in pvp
    3. It really doesn't do all that much to matter
    4. Enjoy the extra challenge
    5. Can call you a baddie if you lose and you have it and they didn't

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a whol lot of QQ, just curious on how all the EU guilds got it.

The kb resist is all that matter
    I hate it when it procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Finstere View Post
    It was not Breaking Hearts (Infinity now) - they were afraid to sign up for siege even against equal or weaker guilds.
    Breaking Hearts attacked us a few times. We defended with friends (Loups Solitaires, Ecorcheurs, Tombstone, Free City, Something Completely Diffrent) and we slaughtered them in equal numbers with half our raid force either not on TS or doing their first siege.

I can understand they don't wan't to try against you. Getting hopelessly trampled is the best way to end with you're guildies no showing up for the next ones.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Holy crap, EU has a lot of drama. I thought the US was bad, you guy define a whole new level to it... Its just a BK. Most PVP guilds in the US didn't even run with a BK because:
    1. Too much pve to build it
    2. Give lesser pvp skilled guilds a chance or bonus in pvp
    3. It really doesn't do all that much to matter
    4. Enjoy the extra challenge
    5. Can call you a baddie if you lose and you have it and they didn't

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a whol lot of QQ, just curious on how all the EU guilds got it.
    but.. i cant use any CC on NW guard or demos when their cc resists are 99% its not fun challenge if its % luck i want fair play

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    4. Enjoy the extra challenge.
    lol what is this?
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    lol what is this?
    I think I know what he means...

If you just continue beat a team or a group of players, it gets boring. So you "spot" them a point or two. The BK may be seen as this.

We do this in sports often, or forms of competition. you spot the underdog something.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456