Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappeared mail

Default Disappeared mail

So far i logged in a few chars from Crom and Fury (former crom and fury, too).

All mails are gone (stuck on retrieving mail, like when there are no new mails before)

There was no character transfer, it seems the mail is wiped via the merge. And i waited a few minutes at the trader, in case they would appear.

Otherwise, guild city, guild members and even friends seem to be around...

Any official info or update on this or similar mail disappearances?

All my mails from all my characters are gone too, a bunch of them from sales so it hurts. My characters were all in Crom before the merge. Any chance these will be restored?

The server merge FAQ stated clearly:

Will our mail, guild and city also be transferred with the character transfer?

Your mail is not transferred to the new server, be sure to empty it before transferring. Your guild and city are also not transferred to the new server.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Yeah but it sais after character transfer. Not after server merge!
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Exactly!
    That's why i said, there was no transfer at all!

Also worth to mention, that this was never the case in any merge before!

Spoken to some friends now, and they have the same problem.

Besides as far as I understood it, Mitra and Set were merged to Crom so no reason for a Cromite to loose mails

Noobs, you were moved too i believe and they clearly said for years that remember to clear mail

Who anyways keep mail like that except Rage players where it is necessary

Noob yourself! You speak not the truth. Where was it announced that mail should be cleared prior to the merge??? Link, please.

Again for the record:

The mail disappeared for Crom and Fury toons, who were not moved. Besides, when Aquilonia merged into Fury, all mails were kept.
    There was NO prior warning to that and i doubt seriously it was intended.

Can someone official please confirm, that you are acknowledging this and are working on it?

Both traders were 'reset' from what I've seen after the merge: there were very few items on the trader and all were seven day listings.

On Fury, every character had access to the trader.

On Crom, I logged in about four or five characters this morning in my limited prework rush and tried to enter the trader at least twice for each character and only once was able to access anything on the trader. So its buggy too as of 8 am PST which was after the first maintenance.

I did remove everything from the trader and removed all my mail prior to the merge because I was worried about trader/mail issues so nothing was lost that way from what I could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriela View Post
    All my mails from all my characters are gone too, a bunch of them from sales so it hurts. My characters were all in Crom before the merge. Any chance these will be restored?
    I have the same prob. I cleared all my mail 6 hours before the merge, but didnt took back my offers from AH. I have sold 6 or 7 things in that 6 hours, might be about 15 G, and that is gone now.

Nobody did warn me that this could happen, else I would have canceled all offers.

I hope that this issue will be dealt with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast