Thread: Unable to connect to authentication server

Default Unable to connect to authentication server

Yeah, I can't log in.

I'll try back in a hour or so.

Nevermind, I got in. Don't know what I did other than close it all down and restart it.

Anyway, this thread can be deleted.
    Last edited by kinlock; 11th September 2013 at 12:56.

After the merge the authentication and character servers got even worse than they used to be. Have to try like 20 times to log in once and if I try re log to another char its the same hassle over again.
    Guess some fine tuning will be needed over the next few days.

I'm having the same issue. I think I'm on about my 10th try to log in.

at the moment servers are down...
    I am Stian ingame...

Yeah - just saw that after rebooting the client.

Now it begins, this game might be good to go in about 2 months or more when more people have quit the game and more guilds move. Funcom as planned this for awhile but seems to have tested nothing. My fellow guinea pigs, I well see you in 2 to 3 months when the game is working for those who leave. Congrats on growing a brain, im just to lazy to lvl in another game so back to the standalone games. Oh an this bug is around for years and well be around for next couple months to come until all servers all closed.

Game runned really well after merge. I wouldn't have take it down today again, but I think it's important for all US guys that are unguilded and things.

Closing this down since the servers are currently up and running.

Keep in mind to read the announcements here on the forums and client patcher notes for any additional maintenance downtimes.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.