Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If there is one thing you would change, what would it be. . .

Want Funcom to update my girl's body model and give her nicer clothies, like gothic lolita costume

Delete all fast travel options like portals, local fast travel etc.
    Delete all safe zones, in towns too.

Quote Originally Posted by sinney View Post
    Delete all fast travel options like portals, local fast travel etc.
    Delete all safe zones, in towns too.
    I disagree with you here. You sound like a ganker.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Want Funcom to update my girl's body model and give her nicer clothies, like gothic lolita costume
    If this is the only thing I wanted, I would be much happier

There are two things which I like so much to be changed, first is that the healing bubble of conq causes the same snare effect like rune of grounding of bs. Second is that rangers tts get the same animation like deadly draw, and needs to be buffed for either same dmg as now or penalty when using unbuffed, or same cd as now or penalty when used unbuffed.
    Last edited by Bendowill; 14th September 2013 at 23:24.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Get Gaute back and he will show you what should have been done for pvp in aoc...

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    There are two things which I like so much to be changed, first is that the healing bubble of conq causes the same snare effect like rune of grounding of bs. Second is that rangers tts get the same animation like deadly draw, and needs to be buffed for either same dmg as now or penalty when using unbuffed, or same cd as now or penalty when used unbuffed.
    That would not work with sword, then it would need a special animation with melee weapon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    Get Gaute back and he will show you what should have been done for pvp in aoc...
    What happened to Gaute; who runs the class balance now?

All normal stats om all items gets reduced by 50 prosent when used in pvp, while pvp-stats remain as they are. This insures pvp-gear to be best for that and balance between classes can be achived.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    What happened to Gaute; who runs the class balance now?
    He was former AoC Game Director (and one of the FC creators) and he left Funcom in September 2008 when it became obvious that after great launch AoC started losing tousands of players.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast