Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If there is one thing you would change, what would it be. . .

Default If there is one thing you would change, what would it be. . .

If there is one thing you would change, what would it be. . .

Just like it says, and I'll start.

For me, more minigame maps (call it random and set mini-map a random location in Hyboria) that way we aren't getting bored of the same 5 maps all the time.

Now what would be your most important change with the game?

Okay let's just start with the basics.

If you sign up for pvp mini games, you don't have to click a few times just to join it.

Then, when you're in a mini game, balance the classes/pvp levels after everyone has joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    when you're in a mini game, balance the classes/pvp levels after everyone has joined.
    sign!
    Implement autokick/autodeath for afkers in minigames.

Better latency and how the engine handles latency differences, because it affects everything negatively...

If not possible you need to look at combat mechanics and molding of abilities and things that trigger extra traffic and change them or get rid of them. This will not be popular, but if expanding servers is not an option and the code is optimized already, you will need to adress it, unless you want intentionally favour guilds and players with good network connection (or playing the "easy" fotm) over others to the point where one side can enjoy and the other gets frozen, rubberbanded and teleported around with 50% of input ignored or not synchronized to work. If i wanted a lottery or watch a screenshow comic, i could play that instead of AoC.

i would like to have instant cc's back but more combo steps on combos, and classed revamped back to pre 1.4

Put Gaute back in charge.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Put Gaute back in charge.
    This, this is just what pvp server needs, awesome that someone else think this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i would like to have instant cc's back but more combo steps on combos, and classed revamped back to pre 1.4
    I didn't think about it much til' you mentioned it but it is a little unfair for example that classes like conq, pom and demo get instant kb, while most classes like barb have a change step. Most ppl would say, that's not bad, just pre-load it. (But they forget that they loose much damage when that happens.) thx for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    This, this is just what pvp server needs, awesome that someone else think this too.
    Awww... people still believe in providential man ^^
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I would like an arena , where 12x Alhel would fight against 12x Tekhan!
    Oh wait , thats JhebbaL ^^
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight