Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conq group wide De-buff to OP

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    yes but if you skip the banner then you have a 45s CD befor you can de-buff the targets again! if you use banner and Techniques then the de-buff CD is only 15s.....and 15s de buff cd is more op
    I could be wrong but was pretty sure if you use technique you have 30s of debuff time followed by 15 seconds without debuff before you can pop technique again.

If you're using both technique and banner as soon as cool down is up, I believe you 100% of time have the ability to debuff.

Banner placement is situational anyways so you may not be in a good spot to drop it when cool down is up.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    The aoe immovable fire dmg is weak and so is the aoe heal banner. I'd rather use the heal technique or dps technique 15 seconds sooner.

Obviously not in game so I can't check the procs per minute on the debuff but don't act like it is instant -4500 and -1250. Unless the fire banner has chance of debuff on fire dmg (don't think it does as pretty sure debuff procs on melee dmg only) I will continue to only use techniques in pvp while running bfc. Big heal every 45 seconds or being able to stack + weapon dmg more often is more important imo.
    The de-buff is ofc not instant but it dont take long at all to fully de-buff target (white hits work to) 5 hits target fully de-buffed

If you use ONLY the techniques then you target de-buff is on a 45s CD
    if you use techniques and banner the target de-buff is 15s CD

now if your playing for the team a 15s de-buff CD is way more important than holding your personal buff
    BFC or no BFC same thing in this instance
    de-buff is king

I could be wrong but was pretty sure if you use technique you have 30s of debuff time followed by 15 seconds without debuff before you can pop technique again.

If you're using both technique and banner as soon as cool down is up, I believe you 100% of time have the ability to debuff.

Banner placement is situational anyways so you may not be in a good spot to drop it when cool down is up.
    banner and technique are on a 45s CD the duration is 30s
    so there is a 15s de-buff CD window ...cant de-buff 100% of the time

EDIT actualy you can de-buff 100% all the time becuase the de-buff stack on target lasts 30s!! and you have a 15s CD
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 10th September 2013 at 21:12.

If you alternate technique and banner usage, they are on a 30s cooldown. Have you played conq before?

^ says the full t4 conq who had no idea he was causing all those elemental torments all this time.
    Last edited by Erock25; 10th September 2013 at 21:20.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

If you alternate technique and banner usage, they are on a 30s cooldown. Have you played conq before?

^ says the full t4 conq who had no idea he was causing all those elemental torments all this time.
    no dude its 15s CD
    -pop banner duration 30s CD 45s
    -pop Technique duration 30s CD 45s
    so there is a 15s window befor you can pop that de-buff again

no dude its 15s CD
    -pop banner duration 30s CD 45s
    -pop Technique duration 30s CD 45s
    so there is a 15s window befor you can pop that de-buff again
    No. Using grant technique puts grant technique on 45s cooldown and puts grant banner on 30s cooldown. Using grant banner puts grant banner on 45 second cooldown and grant technique on 30s cooldown.

I've been wrong about a couple of conq things recently but I'm 99.99% sure of this one.

No. Using grant technique puts grant technique on 45s cooldown and puts grant banner on 30s cooldown. Using grant banner puts grant banner on 45 second cooldown and grant technique on 30s cooldown.

I've been wrong about a couple of conq things recently but I'm 99.99% sure of this one.
    yes thats right
    and the duration is 30s so WHEN duration finish there is only a 15s wait befor you can pop the other one
    15s CD

yes thats right
    and the duration is 30s so WHEN duration finish there is only a 15s wait befor you can pop the other one
    15s CD
    I'm not sure why this isn't getting through... whatever, pointless discussion anyway.

Default not just physical/elemental torment but also ruin!!!

Yah, how come conqs not only get to fully max torments but also run. This class can debuff any class more than any other. Sooooo op, especially for tank.

Default ruin

I meant to say ruin, not run in last post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast