Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conq group wide De-buff to OP

You know, before revamp every conq was running with the debuffing technique anyway, and was debuffing just the same.

It's weird that people complain about stuff that conq already did before the revamp as if it was introduced by the revamp... like debuffing in this case, or big OLP numbers, or AoE kb (that, sure, was in an "overnerfed to oblivion" state between the cc revamp and the conq revamp but was way more OP before CC revamp actually), or soon a new thread about double bubbles or retributive damage.

What people should complain about first should be revivification technique that increased conq's general, non cooldown-based survivability in pvp. Or the fact that conq does not need to stack buffs anymore to reach his maximum damage potential. Those were granted by the revamp.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I wouldn't mind seing the debuffing tied to the dps technique and banner only (or even only the technique); I think the other buffs are now strong enough on their own to use without it. Conqs would have to choose between the imba revivification heal or the imba debuffing for example.
    Yes i agree with you.
    Hoarfrost was already very powerfull before changes but still had a CD, sure 15 sec isn't much CD but having it 24/7 isn't that great either.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Yes i agree with you.
    Hoarfrost was already very powerfull before changes but still had a CD, sure 15 sec isn't much CD but having it 24/7 isn't that great either.
    Are you telling me people are using banners in pvp? I'd never use a banner in pvp... sure the fire one does some dmg but that's not worth 15 additional seconds cooldown it puts on your technique.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Are you telling me people are using banners in pvp? I'd never use a banner in pvp... sure the fire one does some dmg but that's not worth 15 additional seconds cooldown it puts on your technique.
    Well if you're not playing with BfC i don't see how this is surprising.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Well if you're not playing with BfC i don't see how this is surprising.
    Yeah true. I gotta start using OLP more.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I use banners in pvp all the time. I either use fire to pop people out of hide, or heal banner when it's needed for support. Though I guess I'm in the minority, since I've only played like 10 mini games in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Are you trolling

why the hell would you never use the banner??
    it puts your target on -4500 armor and -1250 protection in seconds! giving you and anyone attacking the same target a big dps increase (plus some nice aoe fire dmg)

then you build Furious Inspiration stacks back up ready to pop Grant Technique ability for big heal and heal over time PLUS another free armor protection de-buff

imo conqs that are not using this insane debuff are just selfish players
    you can run around hiting targets de-buffing them like mad for 30s wait 15s then do it again for another 30s
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 10th September 2013 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    Are you trolling

it puts your target on -4500 armor and -1250 protection in seconds! giving you and anyone attacking the same target a big dps increase (plus some nice aoe fire dmg)
    He was distinguishing the banner and the technique. When you play with BfC it can be an idea to skip planting the banner and saving the CD for the technique who will give you an additional 10% healing. Both are able to debuff the target.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

He was distinguishing the banner and the technique. When you play with BfC it can be an idea to skip planting the banner and saving the CD for the technique who will give you an additional 10% healing. Both are able to debuff the target.
    yes but if you skip the banner then you have a 45s CD befor you can de-buff the targets again! if you use banner and Techniques then the de-buff CD is only 15s.....and 15s de buff cd is more op

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    Are you trolling

then you build Furious Inspiration stacks back up ready to pop Grant Technique ability for big heal and heal over time PLUS another free armor protection de-buff

imo conqs that are not using this insane debuff are just selfish players
    you can run around hiting targets de-buffing them like mad for 30s wait 15s then do it again for another 30s
    The aoe immovable fire dmg is weak and so is the aoe heal banner. I'd rather use the heal technique or dps technique 15 seconds sooner.

Obviously not in game so I can't check the procs per minute on the debuff but don't act like it is instant -4500 and -1250. Unless the fire banner has chance of debuff on fire dmg (don't think it does as pretty sure debuff procs on melee dmg only) I will continue to only use techniques in pvp while running bfc. Big heal every 45 seconds or being able to stack + weapon dmg more often is more important imo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast