Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Server

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Also saying it's "mostly Russian" when Black Steel, IW and NW have PLENTY of non-Russians is just lol.
    last time I´ve been on NW TS during their raid (it´s been few months already, tho), there was like 1/4 to 1/3 of international players (hi, ex-Avalons etc.) and the rest russian.. also you can just observe Global chat and see who the (vocal ) majority got on the server I understand, that there are quite a lot of russian players on Crom too, but they prolly use their own Global (Russian) chanel more often than the default Global.. but let´s not derail the topic too much..

gotta agree with "if you like PvP, Fury all the way", unfortunately there is not enough content in the PvP area to keep me there for 5 years
    Last edited by Argantes; 10th September 2013 at 12:14.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I've said it before but if you like PvP, Fury all the way. More and better minis and there's still pve pugs going all day long and often a couple of hms going on late at night too (should be totally 24/7 after merges no matter how low US pop may be).

Also saying it's "mostly Russian" when Black Steel, IW and NW have PLENTY of non-Russians is just lol. It shows you don't know anything about the server. It would be like saying Loups Solitaires is a French guild, while the name may be (and I suppose it originally was) it's absolutely an international guild atm.

If you want cheating, exploiting and dirty Russians, go check Rage and the shiny t4 gear clowns Rage is also the most laggy server by far (I wonder why, uh)
    I seen more cheating on Fury then on Rage m8...
    And what T4 gear on Rage? There is no one with T3 or T4 on Rage... Due to no one done T4 and T3... Problem is most ppl just rush to get khitai and pvp gear on Rage...

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    Crom will b the server with pop.
    After 30 days, Fury will meet the same fate as Tyranny.
    Hello Doomsayer. Yes Crom will have more pop but since Fury is more than playable already (probably same or better pop than set) it can only get better with the few Tyranny folks that we will get. Not to mention pvpers returning from Crom (presumably full t4) since there's quite a few Furians on Crom.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    Crom will b the server with pop.
    After 30 days, Fury will meet the same fate as Tyranny.
    Not many pvpers can survive Crom environment, so I highly doubt that :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

GL now with t4 flooders both from crom/set if they coming fury.
    Mins will just become a total forbidden zone for newcomers lol.
    Even pvp r7+ gear r total **** vs t4 gorillas.
    I wonder how many braves or ppl who hates raiding,will stay on pvp gear from now on..

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    I wonder how many braves or ppl who hates raiding,will stay on pvp gear from now on..
    That's gonna be me I guess. I don't care

All my characters (expect one, which is on Rage) are on Fury and it's gonna stay that way. All I do is PvP, so it's not like there is any choice for me.

I stay on Fury because there I can play non-stop minis every evening.
    There is many skilled PvP-ers, I can increase my skill and learn from them

I log on to fury at nights with an account of my friend..my observations r ;

-there r always minis going on at nights..
    -ppl r not giving up on fury if they r weak..mostly they all fight to the end.players dont go afk like on crom also.
    -most of fury players have t4 gear also..i didnt see any difference at all.
    -you can always find ppl for duels on kheshetta.

i dont think fury will be dead after merge..there are also ppl who r thinking to transfer their toons to fury..

important that on Fury guilds and players can fight during new events because there is open world pvp, but on Crom not.
    Last edited by Ernests; 10th September 2013 at 14:03.

Will Choose Crom even tho i still love pvp simply cus my ping jumps up to 4.8k for 10sec every now and then on fury. dunno if anyone got the same issue but crom is more stable for me atleast..

Love: Torilius aka ubermiley

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast