Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Server

On Fury in evenings like 2-3 times more ppl doing minis in average. Was checking few times when been thinking going to try Crom.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Compared to Crom Fury's minis are T4 free. And it's true there are less minis on Crom. The average waiting time is higher.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Always 1 character on crom to watch minigame situation , and no , they finish too early at night for my taste and needs. Situation might become different after merge , but anyways , fury will be noisier than ever so cba crom this moment . All instances on public farm on fury and im sure some new t4 raiding forces will pop up soonish too.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Well im on fury at the moment ,but im planning to move on crom ,higher population ,many pugs ,on fury are only russians now.
    well, it was like this last year already, when I´ve moved most of my lvl 80s to Crom.. yes, minis are not that often here and T4 gear everywhere, but hey, my PvP days are pretty much over anyway, since I cba to play those 4 maps for 5 years again and again (and 1 map for 3 years, ehm)

but gotta admit when I see that red digging sign in my guild city instance, I still have the urge to summon my pets, hop on the mount and hunt down the pesky intruder.. only that I can only wave him "hello" now ah, those were the days..

with the incoming free transfer, I will prolly move pretty much the rest of my chars, except those few who keep guild cities

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    ...fury will be noisier than ever ...
    you must be pretty new to this game, eh?
    Last edited by Argantes; 10th September 2013 at 11:59.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Always 1 character on crom to watch minigame situation , and no , they finish too early at night for my taste and needs. Situation might become different after merge , but anyways , fury will be noisier than ever so cba crom this moment . All instances on public farm on fury and im sure some new t4 raiding forces will pop up soonish too.
    You think the US players will stay on Fury? You are insane if you think that. They have 30 days to move their toons to Crom. I think the majority of them will move before that 30 day deadline expires.

If this is the case (and I think it will be) Fury will be much, much quieter 30 days from now.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    You think the US players will stay on Fury? You are insane if you think that. They have 30 days to move their toons to Crom. I think the majority of them will move before that 30 day deadline expires.

If this is the case (and I think it will be) Fury will be much, much quieter 30 days from now.
    i preffer to be calm and observe what happens , your passion with fury's catastrophy is out of control

@ argantes : installed last week and rolled a conq , seems like a good game !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I've said it before but if you like PvP, Fury all the way. More and better minis and there's still pve pugs going all day long and often a couple of hms going on late at night too (should be totally 24/7 after merges no matter how low US pop may be).

Also saying it's "mostly Russian" when Black Steel, IW and NW have PLENTY of non-Russians is just lol. It shows you don't know anything about the server. It would be like saying Loups Solitaires is a French guild, while the name may be (and I suppose it originally was) it's absolutely an international guild atm.

If you want cheating, exploiting and dirty Russians, go check Rage and the shiny t4 gear clowns Rage is also the most laggy server by far (I wonder why, uh)
    Last edited by kalston; 10th September 2013 at 12:09.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Crom will b the server with pop.
    After 30 days, Fury will meet the same fate as Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    Again for those who are not able to use search function or finds it too much complicated here you can read all http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=184930
    You hear that whooshing sound? It's the sound of the point rushing over your head. I was not asking, i was being sarcastic, pointing out that there will not be anywhere to move to unless you're completely changing your play style
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast