Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finesse hits and ACT

Default Finesse hits and ACT

Aloha!

I can't find track of any finesse hits in ACT when I parse my T5 geared friends. Do you know how they are labeled?

thx in advance

i did some parse (with act) with my ranger when i got the 3rd piece of armor, and they were something like "quick shot (finesse)"...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

What class are you trying to parse? So far all that have damage finesse hits haven been shown in atc for me including necro demo barb hox sin.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

thx for the replies guys!

I parsed a conq. Nothing in ACT, and nothing when I search the keyword "finesse" directly in the combatlog file; which is weird since I have parsed the whole instance of HoEF :/

That's not surprising because conq finesse hits don't give direct damage like the dps classes right?

soldiers get different buffs, not dmg proccs, so yeah you will not find any

conq works though just talked to one yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    thx for the replies guys!

I parsed a conq. Nothing in ACT, and nothing when I search the keyword "finesse" directly in the combatlog file; which is weird since I have parsed the whole instance of HoEF :/
    As other have already said, no wonders you dontr see anything in the combat log as there is nothing in it. This spreadsheat below should be more informative than atc.

Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Thx guys. I wanted to actually check the proc rates but it seems like I won't be able to it before I get T5 gear myself ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thx guys. I wanted to actually check the proc rates but it seems like I won't be able to it before I get T5 gear myself ^^
    Procc rate on conq is 100%.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

That's good to hear!

What about the other classes ?

and thax again fass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast