Thread: Hard mode raids.

Default Hard mode raids.

Just throwing the idea up in the air.

Would it be possible to get Unchained versions of T1 raids? Not sure what the rewards could be, but I think it would be nice. Maybe jewlery pieces, or even shards. I think it would be nice regardless of the loot tbh. The instances are still solid, just a lack of difficulty for the geared players.

Thoughts?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Smile

My idea is to add world bosses in open areas to lure players out from their holes so can make more world pvp (thank you from awesome gank festival at fifth year celebration, had loads of fun

We got 2 "hard mode" raids as it is, both are deserts (no reward for guessing which 2 they are)

That is a good idea! T1-T4 should have hard modes (pre-changed states).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I think that's a great idea for T1s. Those are probably the most neglected ones at this point.

As you said it doesn't have to be anything major just make it difficult enough to be challenging and make the drops at least worth it.
    Nothing uber or anything.
    I think shards should stay in BRC (though they should drop in all wings...) but with the crafting revamp I'm sure there are other options for sought after rare mats they could put in there

So far I've enjoyed all the Unchained releases and I'm very much looking forward to the next ones. An unchained raid would be pimp in my opinion
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Have the Champion spawn with Kylikki and more wolves (or bears) and maybe put uber Magnus on vissy's back- casting.

And give both the chest that drops for the golem and some vanity gear.
    Last edited by dubhuir; 9th September 2013 at 10:26.

Eventually FC will have to do this once they run out of 6man dungeons to unchain. And by that time there MIGHT be 24 people left playing this game to do that unchained T1 raid.

Because fresh content isn't something FC does well. Recycling old content is cheaper and easier, and FC can still find ways to screw it up.

I need to find me a new low-fantasy game with good combat mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by dubhuir View Post
    Have the Champion spawn with Kylikki and more wolves (or bears) and maybe put uber Magnus on vissy's back- casting.

And give both the chest that drops for the golem and some vanity gear.
    You can do both Champ and Kyll together, and it's even a lot of fun
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    You can do both Champ and Kyll together, and it's even a lot of fun
    Yep, here's a vid of us doing it about a year ago, undermanned and overdrunk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9oO6pUb0s