Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Conq's <3

many things in this game is just lol - hopefully we have to wait for decent revamps of all other classes - i got to much moan input ie of combat logs from fighting my 10 pvp barb to show how frustrated you can be for devs

example highest decap im dealing with max dps build (on full t3 pvp toon) is 1800-1900 its pretty much end tree feat while conq got debuff on throat slash - cc - and can follow olp with it for insane damage and it deals much more then decap - just pure LoL!, acutally here also sins gb dww is lower trier combo from tree got less dps and tends to hit higher even without shards - game bug ?!?!?! i know sin got a bit higher dps then barb due several broken feats but still ... not mentioning guards ss or rangers tts that pretty much always crit got less sec animation then decap for example and hit for more also where is balance tank class < dps class ...

hmmm about hofs 4 or 5 i was hit by this non crit for 4-5k all together tho t4 conq many times but pls why does this deal so much damage in pvp - imo pvp gear is better for dps then t4 tank gear but still due some wierd breakpoints - so called 'glory and power' from high pve sets breaks all balance, other examples are healers casters (tos & pom) in t4 or nice accesories full t3 pvp - its just unbelivable

olp is certainly broken feat - its even on pve side - simillar to broken desing that hurts so much in pvp another pve feat - sta > so i ask what is the point - its all fault of craig the f cur morrison pve idea and progrees in game, on the other hand barb got that pvp side thingy - tools at hand - its kind of only working in really low geared not killing you in one blow encouters since cd is 25 sec - ohesntly they could take away bonus from using it and just make it soldier stance alike tho i ohnestly would like to see at least 10 sec cd on soldiers stance swap, anyway barb got to low dps comepared to others - broken feats etc - broken design - outdated as nothing else

Yep, it is fun that conq is top 3 highest dps class and also the thoughest one with numerous abount of bubbles and too easy stance dance with ridicilously high dmg from troath slash for example feel ur pain dougsi

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    because T4 sin is also OP as hell the dmg T4 sin does from easy mode clicks is insane
    but my point is yes conq is op but so is a T4 sin
    and someone else will come here and say yes so is a T4 DT and so on.......
    Sins dont wear heavy armor and have bubbles last time I checked
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Rangers neither
    you do have a buble ( evade ability) whatever you call it its so lol even when kbed and down in your back you still can evade combos xD
    Шторм-кнут

Because its been bugged for long time, it is almost 100% bubble even when it shows it should be only 30% chance

well I usual just dodge a white hit or something uselss, so calling it a bubble is abit over the top
    Kinaputten

It's just the usual things. Other thinks it's OP, and those who use it know the truth. It's not that effective. The 30 % are accurate.

Of course when really in danger I use a double tap backward with it.

Just create ranger, use it while focused by 3 or more people and tell us it's a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post

Just create ranger, use it while focused by 3 or more people and tell us it's a bubble.
    Reason why i said it, had pvp3 ranger on my other account. When it was on, i could read EVADE EVADE EVADE EVADE RESIST RESIST RESIST spam on my screen

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Reason why i said it, had pvp3 ranger on my other account. When it was on, i could read EVADE EVADE EVADE EVADE RESIST RESIST RESIST spam on my screen
    well that all depends on what kind of garbage is trying to hit you
    Kinaputten

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast