Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Conq's <3

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You my friend are the idiot and talk about a bunch of BS in your post.

Naked CONQ.. oh wait I see gloves, wrist, boots, shoulders, cape and rings. Not quite naked.

Your HoFS averages 4.5k ... really?

Barb pvp10 not getting up from kb? Did you do debuff him prior and give him some extra cc immunity before the kb cause if not... no ****ing way man.

Your posts in this thread are filled with exaggerations to try and prove your point.

Yes, conqs are beast mode in pvp now but no need to come here and exaggerate.

Now let me hop on my sin and show you some SS of burst dmg.

I look forward to merge so I can see these eu conqs dominating cause there is a bunch of fail over here in us to do so poor in a face roll op class.
    link a movie of u on a sin

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    I have a conq alt with BRC quest reward sword and pvp6 gear

i NEVER see my "Your hail of furious stikes doing 1667 then next hit 1521 (NON crit) on light armor class even when full debuffed" mine does about 700 and 900 no crit
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2wedso0.png
    but freak dmg does happen i will be shocked if you doing that dmg all the time from that combo (maybe i am bugged?)

Look i for sure dont defend the conq but come on the most OP solider is DT imo BOTH MAX GEAR SAME SKILL LVL i say DT more op than conq

Now if we put ALL classes in MAX GEAR MAX AA same skill lvl CASTERS (ranger inc thats a caster) are the most OP easy mode classes on average!
    average meaning EASY mode plus the DAMAGE they can pull off from RANGE
    All they have to do is click target click dmg there is NO combo no need for movment and pressing for combo swings (and the MASSIVE lag increase dont effect them half as much as meele)

problem is there not many good maxed out casters doing pvp in game

T4 pom anyone LOL

Funcom revamp classes for PVE mode!!!
    a conq with big heal and a nice heal over time for 30s on 15s CD
    The list of PVE stuff goes on and on

Players hate conq cause there a pain in the xxx to kill the perfect troll class
    It is also wery important to hit from side where target has no shields. it will increase ALOT combo dmg, every combo i do i try land so opponent wont have shield on side, even "instant" ablities like decapitation, throat slash, dw has those directional attacks. on the ablity icon u can see small arrow or what ever it is from the side the "combo" hits

. but yea t4 pom is just a joke xD

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You my friend are the idiot and talk about a bunch of BS in your post.

Naked CONQ.. oh wait I see gloves, wrist, boots, shoulders, cape and rings. Not quite naked.

Your HoFS averages 4.5k ... really?

Barb pvp10 not getting up from kb? Did you do debuff him prior and give him some extra cc immunity before the kb cause if not... no ****ing way man.

Your posts in this thread are filled with exaggerations to try and prove your point.

Yes, conqs are beast mode in pvp now but no need to come here and exaggerate.

Now let me hop on my sin and show you some SS of burst dmg.

I look forward to merge so I can see these eu conqs dominating cause there is a bunch of fail over here in us to do so poor in a face roll op class.
    I took my conq to pve server a while ago. and I asked from ppl that who is top 4 best conq's there. Well i went on arena and dueled one of them.. and he was so easy to beat, he is full pvp 10 in crafted weapons. And know what? he started to accuse me from using comber and said that i use dmg cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    conq and barb are the only 2 classes that have 1 shot my sin: OLP is an ability that will do that, 1 shot a sin, since when is there dmg #s bug?
    I guess my definition of one shot is different than yours.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Guess his definition of one shot involes overwhelm, boa, double tap fa, then olp

I can link a video where I was on my sin but what is that matter. Sin burst is much higher than carny conq, even if that carny used olp.

Nobody is arguing that conqs aren't over the top; The issue is dumbass comments like the op is counter productive to the collective discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    I have a conq alt with BRC quest reward sword and pvp6 gear
    The Conq in said picture was full tiger's(assuming no vanity gear) and had the t4 blunt. Weapon damage is king.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    The Conq in said picture was full tiger's(assuming no vanity gear) and had the t4 blunt. Weapon damage is king.
    They really should add (heroic) stat on t4 gear so it's only "use able" in pve. for example 60 crit rating (heroic) 300 combat rating (heroic) only for pve working stat, like we have for pvp gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    They really should add (heroic) stat on t4 gear so it's only "use able" in pve. for example 60 crit rating (heroic) 300 combat rating (heroic) only for pve working stat, like we have for pvp gears.
    absolutely agree, but they should add those 'heroic' stats not only to t4, so that pve gear would be on pair with pvp gear. by doing this they could implement t5 and other pve tiers without breaking pvp completely

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    really? the conq in said picture looks half naked and using a sword! (looks like searing brc quest sword to me) am i really that drunk deffo looks like a sword n half naked conq to me lol
    from pic combat log
    "your hail of furious strikes V slashes Ocsid for 1667"
    my furious V does about 700 a hit

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wedso0.png

VANITY?

if a PVEEEEE T4 weapon puts that combo up around 1600 dmg (NON crit) a HIT then game mode PvP is in serious trouble
    wtf would a crit be

Its critical hits, just bugged combat log
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast