Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conq's <3

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    There is nothing more op than charge kb + dot combo + whirlwlind it take even pvp 10 guard to 40%
    You let a conq get two 3 step combos off on you unopposed? Sounds like l2p issue, honestly.

You complain about brute and carnage at same time making it sound like you can get all this stuff together in one spec.

Conq is extremely powerful for sure, especially brute with a high dps 2h.

By the way, OLP displays bugged dmg numbers when your opponent has low hp. I don't know exactly what causes it, but all of my 4k+ non-crit OLP always occur when the opponent has less than 1k HP left. I've had a couple of 8k OLP but always non crit and with the opponent having 200ish hp left.
    Last edited by Erock25; 9th September 2013 at 14:48.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

link movie mate.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Watch out we got Conqfanboy here
    Yeah yeah yeah ... I know Conq is OP. Even I do well on it so it has to be. It is just some of these numbers and claims are a bit ridiculous IMO.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Why even respond to these dumb ass posts

I have a conq alt with BRC quest reward sword and pvp6 gear

i NEVER see my "Your hail of furious stikes doing 1667 then next hit 1521 (NON crit) on light armor class even when full debuffed" mine does about 700 and 900 no crit
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2wedso0.png
    but freak dmg does happen i will be shocked if you doing that dmg all the time from that combo (maybe i am bugged?)

Look i for sure dont defend the conq but come on the most OP solider is DT imo BOTH MAX GEAR SAME SKILL LVL i say DT more op than conq

Now if we put ALL classes in MAX GEAR MAX AA same skill lvl CASTERS (ranger inc thats a caster) are the most OP easy mode classes on average!
    average meaning EASY mode plus the DAMAGE they can pull off from RANGE
    All they have to do is click target click dmg there is NO combo no need for movment and pressing for combo swings (and the MASSIVE lag increase dont effect them half as much as meele)

problem is there not many good maxed out casters doing pvp in game

T4 pom anyone LOL

Funcom revamp classes for PVE mode!!!
    a conq with big heal and a nice heal over time for 30s on 15s CD
    The list of PVE stuff goes on and on

Players hate conq cause there a pain in the xxx to kill the perfect troll class

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    t3/t4 sin has less burst than your naked conq though which is just false.
    conq really has lots of dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You let a conq get two 3 step combos off on you unopposed? Sounds like l2p issue, honestly.

You complain about brute and carnage at same time making it sound like you can get all this stuff together in one spec.

Conq is extremely powerful for sure, especially brute with a high dps 2h.

By the way, OLP displays bugged dmg numbers when your opponent has low hp. I don't know exactly what causes it, but all of my 4k+ non-crit OLP always occur when the opponent has less than 1k HP left. I've had a couple of 8k OLP but always non crit and with the opponent having 200ish hp left.
    conq and barb are the only 2 classes that have 1 shot my sin: OLP is an ability that will do that, 1 shot a sin, since when is there dmg #s bug?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast