Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conq's <3

Default Conq's <3

http://i40.tinypic.com/2jeegzm.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wedso0.png

so.umm i got lot more pictures and frapsed when naked conq two shot t4 barb. or any other class also lol.

I just find it funny that my t3-t4 sin do less dmg than naked / t1 conq. this is just another conq thread complaining about how Lolmao class it is.... while waiting my conq to get ibis =)

It needs high dmg so it can keep agro in PvE because nabs cried

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    It needs high dmg so it can keep agro in PvE because nabs cried
    where conq need high aggro? my conq can solo monastery alone... it give enough rares to buy gear. but really funcom u should tune down conq a bit. this is just beyond hilarious..

ye numbers on OLP can really get silly hig, pvp 10 conq with t4 sword hit my pvp 8 barb for 6.4k non crit OLP. that is highest non crit i have seen in game.
    But OLP is least of conqs problem. class is simply over the top and only thing why you dont see that in minis is because a lot of bad conqs is out there. but conq in hand of good player is devastating like balacai showed in his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    ye numbers on OLP can really get silly hig, pvp 10 conq with t4 sword hit my pvp 8 barb for 6.4k non crit OLP. that is highest non crit i have seen in game.
    But OLP is least of conqs problem. class is simply over the top and only thing why you dont see that in minis is because a lot of bad conqs is out there. but conq in hand of good player is devastating like balacai showed in his videos.
    i dueled many times that pvp 7/t4 geared barb wit my naked conq .. and its just hilarious that he die on 1 kb

I won't deny that conq is OP but I have to mention that being clothed would probably not have incresed your damage that much. The 3 main pieces of conq's T3 pvp gear amount to something like 35 dps. Most of the damage comes from the weapon, especially since the conq's got huge weapon damage buffs.

Also as long as a conq does not remove 2/3 of my pom's hp just by popping out of stealth I won't ever consider that he does more damage than a geared sin
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

but sin dont have dual bubbles + 30% crit chance, every hit wont make psyhical/elemental torment, or aoe kb with no cd in mini games or aoe combo wich do 1.5k+1.5k+1.5k with no cd.....or then 1 step combo which will crit 2.8k on any cloth / light =) not to mention the heavy/full plate gear and 2he range

Just did mini with brute conq after looooong time, messed up couple of times with keybinds since i dont play conq and still did 9/0 easy even with many mistakes and pushing

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    but sin dont have dual bubbles + 30% crit chance, every hit wont make psyhical/elemental torment, or aoe kb with no cd in mini games or aoe combo wich do 1.5k+1.5k+1.5k with no cd.....or then 1 step combo which will crit 2.8k on any cloth / light =) not to mention the heavy/full plate gear and 2he range
    As I said, I don't deny that conq is OP. You said in your original post that your t3/t4 sin has less burst than your naked conq though which is just false. If it's not as high as conq's it is at least much more frequent and easier to use.

Sin has its share of OP stuff that tend to pile up too...

Anyway if I were to tone down conqs in pvp, the damage wouldn't be the place I'd start except probably for the speed at which it could be delivered - but anyway that'd be just wishful blabbering since I don't see any class tweaks being made anytime soon...
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    As I said, I don't deny that conq is OP. You said in your original post that your t3/t4 sin has less burst than your naked conq though which is just false. If it's not as high as conq's it is at least much more frequent and easier to use.

Sin has its share of OP stuff that tend to pile up too...

Anyway if I were to tone down conqs in pvp, the damage wouldn't be the place I'd start except probably for the speed at which it could be delivered - but anyway that'd be just wishful blabbering since I don't see any class tweaks being made anytime soon...
    There is nothing more op than charge kb + dot combo + whirlwlind it take even pvp 10 guard to 40%

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast