Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revamps

Default Revamps

Any noted revamps due.

I would like to see a conq, hox, and barb (double wrecks/wreck armor would be nice like bs) revamp but unlikely to happen. If any of you know of ANY revamp on ANY class plz share. Thanks.

its been years since any pvp content was released. if you want a revamp it might take 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Any noted revamps due.

I would like to see a conq, hox, and barb (double wrecks/wreck armor would be nice like bs) revamp but unlikely to happen. If any of you know of ANY revamp on ANY class plz share. Thanks.
    NEXT revamp in line, whenever that happens, is HOX. Then the rest of mages class. After that it is back to rogues. That was the Craigs plan and Joel seems to have adapted at least the plan to fix HOX first.
    Retired

Default hox and conq

Sense they have mentioned HOX, did they say how long it would be before a revamp. Like if hox had more cc breaks that would be a nice start.

Also did they say anything about conq, or is it going to be well over king for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Sense they have mentioned HOX, did they say how long it would be before a revamp. Like if hox had more cc breaks that would be a nice start.

Also did they say anything about conq, or is it going to be well over king for a long time?
    The conq class just got a revamp not that long ago. They're not going to get another revamp for a very very long time I'd imagine.

As for the Hox revamp, when they do it still hasn't been determined.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    The conq class just got a revamp not that long ago. They're not going to get another revamp for a very very long time I'd imagine.

As for the Hox revamp, when they do it still hasn't been determined.
    I think he means the conq revamp went slighty overboard and the conq needs a little tiny eensey bitty nerf. Did they say anything about that? Or is the Conq going to be OP for years?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I think he means the conq revamp went slighty overboard and the conq needs a little tiny eensey bitty nerf. Did they say anything about that? Or is the Conq going to be OP for years?
    I've heard nothing new on conq 'fixes' and since the hox is the only class that has been mentioned lately, personally speaking, I wouldn't expect conq to change. But I've got no insider news - this is just what I know/see as a player.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

HoX is perfect in PVE and PVP! Do not spoil it like a conqueror or ranger with unnecessary changes.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    HoX is perfect in PVE and PVP! Do not spoil it like a conqueror or ranger with unnecessary changes.
    Regarding pvp? thats why there are so many hoxes playing pvp around right ,and no poms/conqs dts/ rangers etc...
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Regarding pvp? thats why there are so many hoxes playing pvp around right ,and no poms/conqs dts/ rangers etc...
    I don't want my HoX to be as "entertaining" as ranger is in PvP :x
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast