Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sutible easy revamp for barb to bring it more dps in pvp and not pve

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    indeed..they can nerf some abilities of conq and pom..(like olp dmg and kb of pom..nothing more) barb is ok..no need more dmg..
    I love that conqs have Bladeweave, just press it and get +50% offhand rating and some crit damage. And barbs get... Impale, short bleed and a SINGLE offhand hit that have to be timed to get most out of it. Plenty more like that too.

But then conqs are noob mode DPS classes for people can't play barbs.

Nerf the KB???
    They did....increased cooldown from 15 sec to 30 sec.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    I love that conqs have Bladeweave, just press it and get +50% offhand rating and some crit damage. And barbs get... Impale, short bleed and a SINGLE offhand hit that have to be timed to get most out of it. Plenty more like that too.

But then conqs are noob mode DPS classes for people can't play barbs.
    you can also exploit bladeveawe and keep it up 24/7. it will only fade off if u go out of area or die.

Pretty annyoing when in khesatta there is same conq everyday keeping that buff up and he wont duel anyone without hes bladeveave lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    you can also exploit bladeveawe and keep it up 24/7. it will only fade off if u go out of area or die.

Pretty annyoing when in khesatta there is same conq everyday keeping that buff up and he wont duel anyone without hes bladeveave lol
    Yeah there is a bug with bladeweave (if it's still on and you reactivate it, it refreshes without going on cd). It doesn't change much though because you're supposed to be able to keep bladeweave up 100% of the time as long as you hit something (lightning steel) - and once again this is not something that was granted by the revamp ; and since the revamp you don't have to stack FI at all in order to have a fully buffed bladeweave, so even if it runs out you just have to wait max 20s for your cd to be up again.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    But at the end of the parse dps conq and barb do quite similar dps, don't they ? So barb must be having something else to compensate for the fact that he doesn't have the offhand rating and the base weapon damage buffs of the conq.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    But at the end of the parse dps conq and barb do quite similar dps, don't they ?
    Only if you have shitty conq.....or a hacking barb
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12