Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unchained minis ruleset to use

Default Unchained minis ruleset to use

rules: new map, new progression system (aka completeing thresholds instead of looting boxes and capping flags for badges), kills only matter in determining a winner, and um maybe disabling hide?

disabling hide is not what i would recommend.. its part of rogues, its not like we disable soldiers heavy armor either now are we?

true is they should disable hide from all classes except rogues, and hide shouldnt be permanent but last for 10s for example but you could go into hide more often....lets say something like vanish ability so once you go hide your hide is on cd for 1,5 min.

I think it'd be cool if the longer someone was alive, the better the reward for killing them. It'd decrease the attractiveness of farming a bad clothie the entire game and make good/tankier players more of a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    I think it'd be cool if the longer someone was alive, the better the reward for killing them. It'd decrease the attractiveness of farming a bad clothie the entire game and make good/tankier players more of a target.
    Ah that's a nice idea. Maybe this could also scalre through scores too. So that 1 kill doesn't equal 1 point.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    true is they should disable hide from all classes except rogues, and hide shouldnt be permanent but last for 10s for example but you could go into hide more often....lets say something like vanish ability so once you go hide your hide is on cd for 1,5 min.
    i like that

Default kill count

is a bad idea imo healers that FOCUS on keeping a team alive will get no reward. tanks who actually focus on keeping dps/heals alive wont get kills.
    chasing the kills ruins alot the fun for me. i.e you chase some one to finish them off mean while the other team grabs flag, [when you could have been there cc'ing and helping rather than , oh i MUST get that kill it means more to me than helping my team, kinda attitude.
    thats where killcount would fail me. then you'd get ppl who pad camp just for the points. not win imo , but w/e i wont play again till they fix a few faults, hopefully this UC pvp thing "might" actually work however after the last 5 years of pvp i dear say it will fall over, just like bori just like blood and glory ..... just like, nvm

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    rules: new map, new progression system (aka completeing thresholds instead of looting boxes and capping flags for badges), kills only matter in determining a winner, and um maybe disabling hide?
    Why disable hide? - Silly.

New progression / stats - system sounds good I'd rather something else with " kills only matter in determining a winner "

Default ^like this

so a team kill count for a win as opposed to individual??

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    not sure that we need more incentive to kill tanks in pvp its seems the norm for most people in minis to only attack tanks....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast