Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lvl a char in 3 days, is it normal?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Do not rush it and level your character properly and normally: the most fun comes out of grouping and doing dungeons at low levels!
    You did understand that levelling speed was discussed regarding the levelling race, did you?

Yes, I was not idling at all while levelling! The record for me was six months!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Yes, I was not idling at all while levelling! The record for me was six months!
    my /played on my pvp 3 barb on tyranny is 3 days o.O have about 50 minis played

3 days like in days, or /played 3 days? :P
    My ranger+conq has full t2, some khitai epics and they both have below 3 days in /played.

But when it comes to irl days, i got my bs to 80 (73)in 4 days of slacking. I used 1h 100% pot (blessing of asura) every day.

If you have 100% exp pots and 20% exp pots you can get off of tortage in about 3 hours if you you skip the destiny quest.

Doing the right quests you can get to 30 in about 10 hours with the exp pots, then offline with 50 levels. I tend to wait to use my Asura pot until I have like 20 quests to turn in, then turn it on and turn in all the quests at once.

Then, if you have 1500 or so veteran points, you can instantly get rank 4 faction through vet bought insignia's, and buy about 3,500 MoA, as well as 200 t3 dungeon tokens. You can then buy the purple boots and wrists of your chosen faction, and 1 main piece of blue dungeon gear(200 dungeon tokens), and the rest blue faction gear.

As for weapons and accessories, I always buy a culture weapon to start out with, then go for a lordly cloak, energizing bands (or magic rings depending on class), and either an eye of the watcher or the magic equivalent. Then put all combat rating or magic damage gems in the armor, and any white weapon slot put a crit rating gem in.

You still have enough vet points to buy all of your paths, the path cool down, and still have 200 or so left over, at least I did.

As long as your subbed, have a crap load of claimed exp pots/store bought pots, a bunch of offline levels, and about 50 gold to waste, you can go level 1-80 in about 2 days and instantly get faction gear better than some T2 (minus hit points) and be ready for 6-mans. With 80 AA points you can still buy FH/TT/Resolve/UB/SFF and start time training your end AA.
    Doomsayer 2008

I use aprox 3 hours to get out of tortuage... But I guess it also depends on what char you play... Demo/necro are probably the fastest but I suppose around 2 days in game play time from 0 to 80 would be what I would use on an assassin

I spend 17 hours to level up my last char from 1 to 30 level, and use offline levels after that.

Asura potion works when u return the quests? Because other potions wont work in quests, only mobs

Quote Originally Posted by ghostFromThePast View Post
    Asura potion works when u return the quests? Because other potions wont work in quests, only mobs
    TBH I had like 227%+ exp gain, I wasn't paying much attention o how much extra I was getting past 100% but I basically turned in 17 quests to go from 22-28 in 10 minutes of just returning.
    Doomsayer 2008

lvled my demo in 5 days on rage, worked overtime that week

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast