Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bring on that Monthly Letter

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    *Nexothep disguises himself as Slith and tries to speak in his voice* Great... oh, please tell also my German friend NEXOTHEP about this. He´s a passionate crafter, too and collects all informations on the revamp.
    not enough grumpiness to disguise yourself as me

Here is artist rednition of what I might look and sound like:

http://memegenerator.net/instance/41109966
    Retired

Here is my disguise as Slith. Grumpy enough?
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Here is my disguise as Slith. Grumpy enough?
    ha ha, close enough

http://memegenerator.net/instance/41110643
    Retired

http://memegenerator.net/instance/10289400

------------------------------------------------------

Joel, is that you ? http://memegenerator.net/instance/9689481

/SCNR
    Last edited by Karadok; 4th September 2013 at 12:21.

I quited game 4 months ago, the only thing which was done was server move- so now ping is horrible.
    What else had been done in 4 months? nothing? seems no point to come back, not trolling but id rather wait until they will move servers back to europe or at least introduce solid group based, skill not quanity or gear balanced pvp content. (y it seems i quited for good)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    What else had been done in 4 months? nothing?
    It´s never a a good choice to answer his own questions, especially when you are wrong: New Content

But it reminds me on Monty Python´s "Life of Brian":
    Reg: "What have the Romans done for us? Nothing!"
    . . . . . .
    Reg: "All right, all right: but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
    NOTHING!"
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

It´s never a a good choice to answer his own questions, especially when you are wrong: New Content
    DragonSpine brought us a small playfield with a dozen or so quests, One 6man dungeon no one goes to and a 2nd 6man dungeon that a very small percentage of the population goes to. All this in 18+ months time!

What else happened in the last 24 months?

But it reminds me on Monty Python´s "Life of Brian":
    Reg: "What have the Romans done for us? Nothing!"
    . . . . . .
    Reg: "All right, all right: but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
    NOTHING!"
    Cool! The gift of pve content, just what the people have been asking for! - said no one ever
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    DragonSpine brought us a small playfield with a dozen or so quests, One 6man dungeon no one goes to and a 2nd 6man dungeon that a very small percentage of the population goes to. All this in 18+ months time!

What else happened in the last 24 months?
    That's the rest of the population's loss. Both those dungeons are a lot of fun.

Two of the best dungeons ever created for aoc.

When are people going to realize this is a pve game? MMORPGs should always be pve games with a pvp distraction since the inherent goal of a game like this is character progression. Character progression and pvp are not good mixes.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast