Thread: Sept and no merge??

Default Sept and no merge??

First week of Sept is here and no word on merge. Same old *******. See everyone in ESO.

Yes, no comment.. the GAME DIRECTOR just updated us on this two days ago, maybe you could be bothered to read it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Xfactorx View Post
    First week of Sept is here and no word on merge. Same old *******. See everyone in ESO.
    My advice before posting stuff like that is to see the last messages posted by the 3 peeps likely to update us on the status:

Nusquam
    Tarib
    Sezmra

Takes 5 minuts to get the latest official infos without having to follow all the threads.

Here's what you're looking for: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...6&postcount=47
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Devtracker on the upperside of the forum page. Very usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Devtracker on the upperside of the forum page. Very usefull.
    Or that yes ! I stopped using it when we had loads of patches in 15 diffrent langaguages spamming it but very usefull these days
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I am in the US this week, and yesterday Operations informed me that next week is not a "go" for the merge either.

I'll update when they give me another date.

I'll also push the GD letter for August until next week as I am really busy with the team here and haven't had time to write it up and send it for the necessary translation e.t.c
    Since this thread is redundant since the information has been posted elsewhere, I'm gonna close it down.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.