Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLs? bannable?

Default PLs? bannable?

so, i accept this deal to reroll my sin from scratch but in trade i must get PLed back to 80, then someone tells me PLs are bannable

i know the mods sending out bans have pea sized brains or something but are PLs(yes i know half of Deathwish has been banned for PLs) but is it really something that could prevent me from hitting 80 again

Power leveling the traditional way - going to Keshetta at lvl 16 and being leveled to 80 in East ruins or DM camp is not and exploit and not bannable. It happens on Crom and Fury every day for 5 years now.

Going into a certain instance and killing never ending spawns of mobs - that is an exploit and bannable.

You see the difference?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

So, if you PL and block content and quest bosses for the whole server (equivalent to abusive behaviour) is not bannable, but locking yourself in in an instance and not affecting others gameplay (equivalent to offline levels) is bannable?

Sounds weird to me.
    Banning in context with PL would make sense, if they linked it to involvement of rl crime (e.g. goldselling, fraud, botting).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    So, if you PL and block content and quest bosses for the whole server (equivalent to abusive behaviour) is not bannable,
    Play on a PvP server and fight for the spot
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

That is certainly one advantage of the pvp ruleset ALso good countermeasure against bots!

so khitai is bannable? mod can confirm this?

waited numerous hours with a petition, was hoping to get confirmation faster here instead of waiting dunno how many more hrs just to know if pin pin is bannable

What are you on about?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    What are you on about?
    the only PL that anyone will do on deathwish is the pin pin PL, tho by the looks of it few guys got banned for running it few weeks ago, was hoping for an official confirmation if they are legal or no

Nobody gets banned for power leveling on Crom. People Powerlevel every day in Khitia and Kheshetta on Crom. Nobody gets banned. I think the Xibaluku Power level is a bit dodgy and you shouldnt do it but people dont get banned for that on Crom either.

I have never heard of anyone getting a ban for power leveling on Crom for at least 4 years. Some people were afking on the DM camp tent and got banned for unattended gameplay, but that was 4 years ago. *edit* and a few people were banned for power leveling on the ghosts before Desumo in Iron Tower.

I think the key phrase here is "unattended gameplay" or "afk power leveling". Don't do it.

If US players are getting banned for what Crom players do every day, that would be double standards.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 31st August 2013 at 21:41.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

sure if u macro AA @khitai when u sleep, should be at least

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast