necro gets his pets to carry his lazy ass
    etc..

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Snip...
    etc..
    This would be pretty funny to see

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Imagine the fun people would have trying to do motion capturing with a guy riding a bear.
    Hahaha, would be fun to have a bear mount for my BS though I guess
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Bear mount makes more sense than over sized WoW wolf and tiger...

The snake mount...it's obviously a joke, there is nothing serious about that mount.

Culture mounts would have made sense...camel/hybrid horse for Stygians, Bear/mammoth for Cimmerians, Some form of Armored Horse/Warhorse for Aquilonians, and perhaps Asian-styled armored Horse/elephant. Making quests (but a little more effort please, the tarpani quest was super boring) to achieve these would be fun...perhaps drop the cost if any from 200 gold (400 if you bought the half breed and tarpani...a bit lame)

But please no more high fantasy mounts, especially store bought crap which you can't even use in combat.
    Doomsayer 2008

I could've sworn I've seen Deckenkatze in the past riding a bear mount. Or did i dream that up at some point?

Bear is not even supposed to be mount. Horses and Camels are "forced" to be mounts for thousands of years now.

You could not even really sit on bear's back, it just does not fit there. This would be okay in games like WoW, but not in AoC. Also tiger, dino and wolf is terrible idea by Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Bear is not even supposed to be mount. Horses and Camels are "forced" to be mounts for thousands of years now.

You could not even really sit on bear's back, it just does not fit there. This would be okay in games like WoW, but not in AoC. Also tiger, dino and wolf is terrible idea by Funcom
    Ofc, so it is not possible to have an undead horse in game, which is already in game, it is impossible to have humans transforming to demons, casting fire, electric or any other kind of spells yet it is still in game, following your logic FC could freely remove almost all classes from game too because they are not possible in reality...

There is a fine line what level of fantasy is acceptable in Conan lore, but bear is not fantasy at all comparing to what we have in the game already.

Bear mount is high fantasy, just like armored tigers and wolves. Bears are too small to ride anyway, except for some khitan girls

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Bear mount is high fantasy, just like armored tigers and wolves. Bears are too small to ride anyway, except for some khitan girls
    It's funny how you dont find Heralds of Xotli, Demonologist, Necromancers, Priests of Mitra, Tempests of Set, Dark Templars high fantasy if an animal like a bear is to much for you still no proper answer on that lol?

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    etc..
    totally!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123