Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any barb advantage over sin.

Default problem with dt and not conq

Well with a dt I have to wear prot gear which means less armor for me, constitution and less dps, where conq I can use full mitigation/dps gear. But conqs are still tougher in imo, both are impossible with half decent players players.

Barb got every advantage over sin, and its not just duels. barb is best class in world pvp and open areas. no one will catch u. You catch everyone, u are unstopabble with unlimited amount of cc breakers and u have high amount cc. cone or aoe. barb got imba speed from am+ haste. then just jump exploit bonesatter and u will have aoe hfb range while flying in air..

just go watch gathord's pvp videos and u see bunny barb jumping ^^

You feel free to stand still and die

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    DT's aren't that much an issue with barb. You have faire chances against them i find in a dual. But yeah conqs are just a mess.

Envoyé par barbaricwildcat2
    whats the cd on unstable mind btw

90 sec CD
    Barb doesn't have any chance against DT, with equals skill & gear.

120sec cd on Unstable Mind^^

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    jump exploit..lal
    Is epic when i duel dt's with my barb. 50% from time they stop duel and run to guards and saying that it's too laggy to fight against barb

Quote Originally Posted by Greshakei View Post
    Barb doesn't have any chance against DT, with equals skill & gear.

120sec cd on Unstable Mind^^
    Good thing equal skill and gear is a rare thing then !

My bad for Unstable Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Is epic when i duel dt's with my barb. 50% from time they stop duel and run to guards and saying that it's too laggy to fight against barb
    This doesn't have much to do with jump exploit. Speed buff itself is more than enough and both are enough alone to do that.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    haha epic ..

well only reason why i made a comment is that, imo calling it an exploit is kind of harsh

Default barb vs dt

Yah, in open world if a barb has AM, the barb should win. Just because barb can leave, heal come back, bone shatter, leave, heal, bone shatter cc whatever, etc. Point is that the dt will never catch up to a barb. If the DT attacks barb first the dt can't run to a guard.

HOWEVER

In minigame the barb doesn't have a chance against a dt because the dt has way too much armor and will run to allies when he gets low.

Also in minigame, everyone will focus barb before a dt and the barb doesn't have the uber dps like some dps classes on avg so the barb will have a harder time keeping up with team kd than a ranged dps or tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12