Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 4.1.1 update - what's in it?

Well the legs that drop their aren't that bad. Last time we cleared the instance we got those BS legs on Grand Vizier and Those PoM legs on Omni-prophet. The BS one gives a good ratio between heal rating and DPS, i don't know much for the pom stats.
    A friend told me he looted Those legs On trash mobs. They are nice. As much armor as LL hate increase legs with less HP but more DPS than tiger legs.

But it's true the other epic items in there didn't seem too appealing. Anyway you need TS for sure. The grand vizier is super easy during the first phase with one guy saying when to stop dps and when to move (everyone is on same timer). And Second phase is easy aswell if you put a guy slacking at distance announcing the stop dps and the new colors. He'll take the ruins so won't affect the groupe by the AE and DPSers and healers will only have to worry about colors.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    recently i did a pug we cleared 5 bosses with 5 on ts last one wasnt doable cause person not on ts kept screwing up .
    The last boss without everyone on TS is something worth a kick from groupe ^^
    No one will ever force me to explain that tactic in groupe chat ! It's already tedious enough to explain on TS ^^

That being it's true they could adjust the blue items better (and maybe epics too didn't really look at them closely). Haven't seen all of them but main thing is the super low base dps of all the weapons because besides that they have great stats. Rise it a bit and you have very decent blue weapons that can actually be usefull to some.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

You're very lucky on thoses legs, so far having see only one dropping since the release.

don't worry BS and soldier legs for sure will be nerfed in coming update

and yes, the drop rate of epics seems lower than on start... after few runs lately no trash epic box... and in the first week we were lucky to get aprox 1 epic/2 runs ratio from trash + 1 epic from four first bosses where almost always it was the last one we were beating (switching the kill order each time)

in days before the last nerf-patch spaming in global for puggers resulted always with few demo/necro wanting to join... after the patch I see no interest anymore coming from this class.

Instance is great, but players won't doing it regularly just for fun, it will fade away without any interesting loot...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Our best run have 3 legs (2 from trash and 1 from last boss) and gloves

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789