Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What u made of game?

Angry

I agree about pvp sets. They are laughable. Prices are too high, stats too low, so.whats the point of buying pvp items? Pvp 5 blunt for Bs is a joke.. compare it with t1 pve blunt ,see.the difference. And stay with pve one.

I am in this game only for pvp. So FFS ,Funcom do something for players like me.
    Anyway, in FC is new pvp designer. He must learn pvp systems etc. So new things for pvp players maybe 'll be introduced in half of 2014.

what server do u play on

and yea...how to necro?: dot, spellweave and lifestrike and that other life dot, its pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by JusZ View Post
    So as I said - u dont know the class. numbers in the end of mini shows nothing. When u playing unnamed necro, may be u could be in shadow and nobody payes attention on u. But when u r in top of server necros, just then u can understand the thing. necro is a very week class.

And I whish to repeat - this topic is not about necro.
    im assuming ur the best necro in the game and THATS why u are having a hard time, did i get that right?

like u said, its not about necro, its about class balance: first step is to nerf the necro

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    what server do u play on

and yea...how to necro?: dot, spellweave and lifestrike and that other life dot, its pretty simple
    I play on Fury. My nickname is - Эго

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    im assuming ur the best necro in the game and THATS why u are having a hard time, did i get that right?

like u said, its not about necro, its about class balance: first step is to nerf the necro
    I am not the best one and I dont pretend on it. But I am shure I am not a bad one. And u are still talking the theme u like to talk. Its not interesting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JusZ View Post
    I am not the best one and I dont pretend on it. But I am shure I am not a bad one. And u are still talking the theme u like to talk. Its not interesting for me.
    hmm well ill judge for myself on your decency come merge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123