Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What u made of game?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Regardless of what you THINK, I know necro is easy in pvp. I have pvp 0 necro and have done two minis with it. First one went 8-0, second one 10-5. Cast dot, cast dot, run around corner and spellweave. If you die, spellweave. If I was more than a fresh 80 with any gear, it would even be more easy. Only thing that really needs to change for necro pvp is to make dots die when necro dies.

If a melee gets close enough to you, do you not think they should have an advantage? I mean, if necro has dots, range, AND close range survivability, what is the point of any other character?

Do not kid yourself, necro is easy pvp. Learn to move, use your cc and los, you're a pro. Very boring for me, melee is where it's at.

Giggity!
    So as I said - u dont know the class. numbers in the end of mini shows nothing. When u playing unnamed necro, may be u could be in shadow and nobody payes attention on u. But when u r in top of server necros, just then u can understand the thing. necro is a very week class.

And I whish to repeat - this topic is not about necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I see necro doing very well depending on who is playing it. You should l2p.
    It is the gear which is making well there

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    It is the gear which is making well there
    You complain necros are no good in pvp, which is obviously not true. Now you evade that truth, and focus on the fact that gear is better.

Why not stop complaining, learn to play, get some gear and have a good time? Too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    You complain necros are no good in pvp, which is obviously not true. Now you evade that truth, and focus on the fact that gear is better.

Why not stop complaining, learn to play, get some gear and have a good time? Too much to ask?
    Man, look for u talk with.

Quote Originally Posted by JusZ View Post
    Man, look for u talk with.
    .../wrists

If the thread purpose is to complain about clothies being squishies, i have to ask.

Why would you think a demo or necro should be able to stand toe to toe and trade blows with a guardian in plate swinging a 8-feet long polearm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    If the thread purpose is to complain about clothies being squishies, i have to ask.

Why would you think a demo or necro should be able to stand toe to toe and trade blows with a guardian in plate swinging a 8-feet long polearm ?
    So as with conq, sin, barb, DT, BS?
    This is the balance.

That was just an example, but it's not even true, because you can see quite often demo in full T4 standing their ground against heavies and burning everything to the ground.

So your issue seems to be more related to a gear imbalance rather than a class one.

It is indeed painful to bring a blue geared caster in PvP when in front of you you've got T4 sins/rangers and soldiers with T3 crafted weapons who will just look at your gear and decide that you'll be their free meal for the next 10 minutes.

That being said, this is how the game is now. Deal with it, or roll another character if necro gameplay disagrees with you.

Actually I was wanted to pay developers attention on a hard logical mistaces, made by them while makeing a base calcualtion of gears and class balance.

What is harder to get, must be stronger. Its simple logic. Its a law for all MMO. But not for AoC. So if u have to rase up PVP 10 and only then u can buy a full set of T3 PVP, that must be the best gear for PvP. Indid we see a different picture. PvP t3 set for necromancer gives it nothing. And all those months and years spent to get this gear are throun in garbage. Its realy annoying.

Its too many anticlasses for mage for now. Barb, sin, conq, DT, BS, archer, demo, eaven mitra and tos - are unkillable for necromancer.

This stupid tab option - the only alternative for a grey small arrow on grey field - works unaxpactivly. U never know where gonna be the target ofter pressing tab. And that makes mad also.
    The solution is very simple - function of human attention is pritty related with an eyes motion. We always holding an object we attened in the midle of retina - the zone calls flavia. Ask yourself - do you look at the monitor sideways?
    So why does devs do no limit a zone where targets could be choose with tab within a middle zone of screen - 30% horisontaly and 30% verticaly. Nature gives you solution and u ignore it, makeing many player generate agro, helling devs every second. its really bad for your karma, guys.

Also it would be good to make pets, flags , totems, and so on being tabbed last, not first. I dont need to target kakademon before a demo is alive. I dont need to target walls or buildings on sige. This small neanses makes game raly stupid. people generating agro, not reasting and haveing fun. I think many players will sign that letter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast