Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What u made of game?

Default What u made of game?

Whats yr reason to make a PVP Tir 3 set wors then PVE T3 set. It takes alot of time to get PVP and realy easy to get PVE set. So why does PVE hamsters rules in that case?

What is going on with PVP balance? DT killing mage for 3 combos but couldnt be killed by 10 players. Conq farming mage for 3 combos. Archer killing mage from one knock aswell as barb, assasin, and guard. R u kidding?

When its gonna be the age of necromancer? What u made of this class? it has no burst or insta casts with short cooldown. it has no strong protection from whatever. It has no strong AOE damage. its dots goes cooldown from time to time without casting. No imunes, no special controls. It has nothing. And numbers in the total minigame score is nothing aswell. Why u making such a balance that the every battle longs 3-5 secs and then mage is dead and happy conq runns away? Is it normal?

What about target tabbing? Dont u understand that human holding the object he attended to in the middle of the seefield? it calls flovia. not in the left corner, but in the middle. Why yr tabbing option always tab flags, pets, totems, and all that **** but not a player? Why its chooseing the target that is eaven not on the screen? Its makeing mad.

Stop make this stupid dangeons with its stupid PVE content. Make some new PVP arenas for us and pay some more attention for balance in PVP. U rase some classes so much that the PVP now is a stupid wasting of time.

Make PVP sets stronger in PVP and PVE setd stronger in PVE - it is so simple. If I spent 3 years to get T3 PVP just imagine how mad I am to be wicker in that set then a hamster with 1 PVP lvl wich get his T4 PVE set in 2 months. Turn yr logic on plz.

I see necro doing very well depending on who is playing it. You should l2p.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Who r them? Could u say me some nicknames of that players?

Yeah...

Thought you were going somewhere until the necro qq started. One of, if not the easiest, pvp classes in the game. Cast, spellweave, win.

Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Yeah...

Thought you were going somewhere until the necro qq started. One of, if not the easiest, pvp classes in the game. Cast, spellweave, win.

Giggity.
    Its not so simple. If u can be killed within one knock, the game starts to look like running from every player. I think u never play necro.

na you dont need to run or even move just stand there and slowly keyboard turn around in circles to kill everything its easy

Necro gets mad kills and hit pretty hard. There's a lot of good necros. Babysitter, Kramps to name two.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    na you dont need to run or even move just stand there and slowly keyboard turn around in circles to kill everything its easy
    This is not about necromancer, but about the balance of classes and stupid things that r not fixed for a years.

Quote Originally Posted by JusZ View Post
    Its not so simple. If u can be killed within one knock, the game starts to look like running from every player. I think u never play necro.
    Regardless of what you THINK, I know necro is easy in pvp. I have pvp 0 necro and have done two minis with it. First one went 8-0, second one 10-5. Cast dot, cast dot, run around corner and spellweave. If you die, spellweave. If I was more than a fresh 80 with any gear, it would even be more easy. Only thing that really needs to change for necro pvp is to make dots die when necro dies.

If a melee gets close enough to you, do you not think they should have an advantage? I mean, if necro has dots, range, AND close range survivability, what is the point of any other character?

Do not kid yourself, necro is easy pvp. Learn to move, use your cc and los, you're a pro. Very boring for me, melee is where it's at.

Giggity!
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 27th August 2013 at 17:43.

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT NECRO.
    I alustrate things on that class corse I play it for years.
    The thing is that funcom developers use no logic when doing game.
    Mostly I am abused with PVP - PVE set balance, with tab option, with lags and bugs, with bugusers and so on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast