Thread: new midrange pvp rewards

Default new midrange pvp rewards

as a pvper, i always felt like i was forced to pve to actually pvp

i personally would enjoy to have some kind of reward that would somehow reduce the amount of content or time i have to put into pve

on tyranny 19s, 39s, and 59s do pop regularly; 20-38, 40-58, and 60-79 are lvls i simply do not care for, anything that would accelerate the time i spend on these lvls would be awesome, and i could totally see this as an occasion to put something for sale in the armories

(and um, pvp gear lvl 39 and 59 would be pretty chill too, i tend to bypass these lvl brackets because pvp gear cant compete with twink dungeon stuff at this lvl)

(furthermore, give us some campaign badges for those lowbie minis)
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 27th August 2013 at 08:19.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    as a pvper, i always felt like i was forced to pve to actually pvp

i personally would enjoy to have some kind of reward that would somehow reduce the amount of content or time i have to put into pve

on tyranny 19s, 39s, and 59s do pop regularly; 20-38, 40-58, and 60-79 are lvls i simply do not care for, anything that would accelerate the time i spend on these lvls would be awesome, and i could totally see this as an occasion to put something for sale in the armories

(and um, pvp gear lvl 39 and 59 would be pretty chill too, i tend to bypass these lvl brackets because pvp gear cant compete with twink dungeon stuff at this lvl)

(furthermore, give us some campaign badges for those lowbie minis)
    Sorry mate but as much as this might be cool idea for certain number of people, maybe even big number, i believe there are more important stuff to be solved first and funcom just dont have enough resources to deal with thing that needs to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Sorry mate but as much as this might be cool idea for certain number of people, maybe even big number, i believe there are more important stuff to be solved first and funcom just dont have enough resources to deal with thing that needs to be dealt with.

oh well

More important stuff like new dungeons that's almost like every other dungeons? Or perhaps new mounts that's absolutely meaningless oh hey bear mount! Funcom knows no priorities. We've seen it through time and time, and if you speak up on it they get butt hurt and ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    More important stuff like new dungeons that's almost like every other dungeons? Or perhaps new mounts that's absolutely meaningless oh hey bear mount! Funcom knows no priorities. We've seen it through time and time, and if you speak up on it they get butt hurt and ban you.
    No mate but there are much more important things pvp wise, bug vise, latency issues, cheating,and many others for game that dont have resources try to waste them at lowbie pvp gear.
    Im sorry but i dont see that as priority

No mate but there are much more important things pvp wise, bug vise, latency issues, cheating,and many others for game that dont have resources try to waste them at lowbie pvp gear.
    Im sorry but i dont see that as priority
    hmm my main concern is hitting 80 without doing pve, seems like a stretch, but i would like to see it happen

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hmm my main concern is hitting 80 without doing pve, seems like a stretch, but i would like to see it happen
    Leveling in AoC is not an issue (even for hardcore PvP guys), we got offline levels for a reason.