Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does Dt, SK ability have time limit?

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I'm not hear to say the DT needs a buff by any means, I just like to have a class where there are more options than just one, it basically makes the class less boring. I mean if everyone started using sk then yah, maybe dt needs a nerf, sense vom is no longer used, but sense sk is never used then that means that there is no other option than vom with sense. The point is, if ppl used an equal amount of both vom and sk (after a revamp) then I would say that the dt has more options and it wasn't buffed either. So ppl wouldn't always play the class the same way.
    Your whole request is still illogical. Vom is a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10, relative to other classes' AAs. If Funcom made your other AAs a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, you'd still have to go VOM full time.

There is nothing they can do with the other AAs to equal vom, unless they make them ridiculously OP as well. So yeah, you're either asking for a buff to far and away the most OP PVE class, or you're asking FC to nerf vom, because nothing they could do otherwise to the other AAs will make them useful next to it.

every DT thread ends up on VOM.
    OP is trying to talk about SK.
    Lets oblige.

SK is most useful for Tali specc to be proc'd easier and it can proc 2 times per use.

It should be perma and the damage coefficient on it should be lowered, from 1 to like .75? to compensate for the uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post
    every DT thread ends up on VOM.
    There's a pretty good reason why that is the case.

Default buffing sk at the expense of vom isn't a buff

Buffing sk at the expense of vom isn't a buff for the dt.

But it sk didn't have a time limit (like vom) I might actually use it in pvp and be able to have another option (to make the class more interesting)

but remember it isn't a buff because it is at the EXPENSE of vom.
    pvp only

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12