Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbs have been Terribly Nerfed after Energy Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Do you mean you'd rather have sprinting more feat/gear dependant and the number of combos you can chain mostly unnaffected by feats/gear (which is kind of how it is now : not affected by anything other than being naked or not ) ?
    I mean i'd rather have both meaningful. But the running part affected by stam drain combos and feats. So stam management is centered around your capacity to run and not around your capacity to do combos.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I don't see how making stamina management again would slow things down more. Movement will be the same (since it's energy based). You will perform combos at the same rate. Only thing is that if the fights goes on and on and on, the party that manages its stamina the worst will have an issue (so probably a faster outcome ! ha ha)
    Right now on a barb, you can do combos when you need, which is all of the time since the dps nerf. Barb is very close to the bottom, if not at the bottom, of dps in pvp. Making it where you can dps even less of the time would be an even bigger disaster.

We need people that acually pvp to make suggestionss, not pve/wow heavy players. The majority of comments and "suggestions" really shows your lack of playing or understanding of even the most basic aoc pvp mechanics. Barb does not need to be made op, just able to hang with everyone else. Necro dots need to stop when necro dies, and soldiers need to be toned down. Start there and pvp will be more fluent.

I'm done in this thread.

/make aoc fast and fun pvp again
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 29th August 2013 at 16:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Right now on a barb, you can do combos when you need, which is all of the time since the dps nerf. Barb is very close to the bottom, if not at the bottom, of dps in pvp. Making it where you can dps even less of the time would be an even bigger disaster.

We need people that acually pvp to make suggestionss, not pve/wow heavy players. The majority of comments and "suggestions" really shows your lack of playing or understanding of even the most basic aoc pvp mechanics. Barb does not need to be made op, just able to hang with everyone else. Necro dots need to stop when necro dies, and soldiers need to be toned down. Start there and pvp will be more fluent.

I'm done in this thread.

/make aoc fast and fun pvp again
    Imo barb can hang down with everyone else but it does require skill and good movement. I would really hate to see this class that i really love made OP.
    Regarding necro dots i dont think they should stop at death as no other clas dots does, but SW after death should not affect them. Ftw duration should be shortened though. Skilled necro can get kill with chill and instant ice strike anyway.
    And yes soldiers need to be toned down

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Imo barb can hang down with everyone else but it does require skill and good movement. I would really hate to see this class that i really love made OP.
    Regarding necro dots i dont think they should stop at death as no other clas dots does, but SW after death should not affect them. Ftw duration should be shortened though. Skilled necro can get kill with chill and instant ice strike anyway.
    And yes soldiers need to be toned down
    I'm not trying to make barb op, but I would like for it to have what it started with. Not to mention, how often do you ever see barbs on top for kills in mini's. I don't think it's right to nerf them more.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I'm not trying to make barb op, but I would like for it to have what it started with. Not to mention, how often do you ever see barbs on top for kills in mini's. I don't think it's right to nerf them more.
    Mostly ranged classes prevail in kills, but that does not mean that HoX needs to be debuffed, solders need to be buffed, etc. Barbarians are great at the moment, but Conqueror and PoM might need a revision to make them weaker.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

often enough when the person behind the barb plays for the K/D, chasing necros and demos with zerker builds makes your k/d go to the roof..
    but most barbs that i see dont get TOP kills, simple because they like to support the team, specially helping healers and tanks scare of sins
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Barbs top kills often enough on Fury, heck even happens to me sometimes and I don't mean resp-farm games.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12