Thread: Paypal problem?

Unhappy Paypal problem?

Hello,

I made a mistake yesterday and tried to buy additional game time while i did not have enough money in my paypal account. So the payment failed.

This morning i have added enough money to my paypal account. So i logged into my account on the aoc website and clicked on payment history and see the failed payment. I clicked the view details button in order to right the wrong. So i click change the payment method and log into my paypal in the following page, i ok everything and get a email saying i completed pre-approved payments for funcom.

BUT, when i wait for a while i look back to my payment history to see if it completes the payment now it goes from pending to failed again. Also my paypal account does not show any transactions.

Can somebody please help me out and tell me what i am doing wrong?

Contact customer service. FC payments system is one of most unfriendly and hardest to fix alone when something is broken I've ever seen.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

You'll have to speak to the Live Chat people. Your account probably got locked.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I dont know what happened but i had email contact with a GM and a few hours later all was well without me doing anything.

I have no idea what was wrong but it seems fixed now. And indeed, trying to pay FC is a hard thing to do for some very vague reason...

Thank you all that helped and responded!

All account issues should be conveyed through the proper channels with customer service. To contact Customer Service via email is to send an email through http://help.funcom.com or to go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support and click on "Email Support" .

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.