Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multi-Purpose feat tree. Polearm.

ok, i just have a problem with feats like vengence that don't tell me exactly the damage output in that sense of what it does. If a move decreases movement say by what percent, you know? and i kind of need both stone and iron skin at the moment because i'm not properly geared. i'm working on that though but i can only go so far in dailies.

FA8 recharge isn't instant - the few seconds that it takes to recharge you can do another FA combo of a different rank. If you're only using one FA rank, your DPS and aggro generation will be poor. I typically rotate between FA9 and FA8, Guard and SS when available. Reckoning is typically reserved for SS (especially with multiple mobs) or FA9. Note that you can activate another combo during the finisher of whatever you're currently doing.

You should have at least two specs to switch between (can buy up to five). Since most fights involve either physical or magic damage you do not need both at once - in other words you get more out of each spec by having Iron Skin + Improved Defensive Stance against physical in one spec, and Stone Skin + IDS against magic for another spec.
    Malaise-DT, Tabixis-Guard, Cocobel-Sin, Elari-ToS (pvp 4), Orsela-PoM, Aarva-BS (pvp 7)

Quote Originally Posted by longtail View Post
    FA8 recharge isn't instant - the few seconds that it takes to recharge you can do another FA combo of a different rank. If you're only using one FA rank, your DPS and aggro generation will be poor. I typically rotate between FA9 and FA8, Guard and SS when available. Reckoning is typically reserved for SS (especially with multiple mobs) or FA9. Note that you can activate another combo during the finisher of whatever you're currently doing.

You should have at least two specs to switch between (can buy up to five). Since most fights involve either physical or magic damage you do not need both at once - in other words you get more out of each spec by having Iron Skin + Improved Defensive Stance against physical in one spec, and Stone Skin + IDS against magic for another spec.

Can you help me with my pole later mal???
    Im Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by longtail View Post
    Are u sure you can have up to 5 specs? I can only get 3, I would love to have 5, so I would like to verify this.

You can buy more specc in the in game shop. One specc costs 575 funcom points if i remember correctly.

Yes you can buy 5, 1 normal, 1 from the trainer and 3 from the item shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12