Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hardcore mode for dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Heh, that was the best one by a mile.. The only thing stupid about that dungeon was that he dropped Coffers of Radiance and no actual loot half the time. The one good addition they did was make the charm removable, it was just plain annoying and we usually stacked 3 rogues which was a little over the top.
    I think kun-whu fix was needed but badly-handled both by players (one said it was perfectly doable with 2 rogues but never talk about charm ofc) and devs.

Both adds & Death of Qian nerf were un-needed but sure, they have to do something about the heal vs charm.

Rest of nerfs/fixs were okay and contribute to make rotg a more balanced expansion. Only sad thing is most of fixs comes lately and some issues (factions stuff too grindy, some dungeons unplayable...) have decreased the popularity of the game too quickly.

I fail to see the problem with 2 coordinated rogues needing to work together, charm removal from mage would have made it a complete encounter.

Solo TW/FH can be done in sleep now, I think it's one thing that's missed nowadays, DPSers have no role in anything now other than DPS (other than very few encounters).

I can say that it was so wildly unbalanced that ofc the nerfs made sense though.
    Last edited by Hersch; 27th August 2013 at 15:55.

I like the idea of the author.

Funcom should consider this now:

1. Reverting the bug in Xibaluku that may have caused health bugs on bosses.

2. Renaming most current Khitan HMs to NMs, removing the initial NMs, and adding the initial difficulty. Only T'ian deserves to remain in the current state.
    Jade Dugout: decrease timer for the HM;
    Ai: make people use the corruption removal bottles for the HM.

2a. Completely remove resurrection potions from HMs.

3. Buffing world mobs with certain protections and health (levelling areas included).

4. Work on restoring the previous glory (in NM/HM fashion) of the Grim Grey God quest and T1-T3 raids. Make mages use their short protection buffs!

5. Make NM a bit less rewarding, and HM as rewarding as it is now.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123