Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Weapons T4 for 500 tokens mini game!

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    The disparity between the PvP tier 3 and PvE tier 4 weapons are ridiculous. I say make PvP only gear mega powerful during PvP and make it available for everyone.

Something like Highlord's Greatsword can have...

237.5 DPS

+200 Strength
    +150 Critical
    +300 Critical Damage
    +300 Stamina
    +1000 Combat Rating
    +100 Hit rating

Same with the other weapons, give it that BRUTAL EDGE...so PvP battles can be really EXCITING/FAST/and INTENSE.
    OMG you really are either biggest troll on these forums or just totally clueless.
    Fights now are exciting, fast and intense, with those kind of weapons it would just be: i charge you and 1/2 shot you on my barb or conq or any other class. it would just totally dumbed down fights.
    But than again that would maybe suit noob players that would wait in hide and just attack people while in fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    The TRUTH is one: you PVE player, do not want to lose the privilege of having stronger weapons for pvp, conquered killing pink bear!!
    I had 60k kills on my account before you got out of tortage son. So stop it with the Pink bear comments, it only makes you look like a petulant child.

You just want more powerful gear and that will just make pvp worse. PVP needs big systems changes and some minor tweaks to the pvp gears. It absolutely does not need more OP gear better that T4.

Wake up.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I had 60k kills on my account before you got out of tortage son. So stop it with the Pink bear comments, it only makes you look like a petulant child.

You just want more powerful gear and that will just make pvp worse. PVP needs big systems changes and some minor tweaks to the pvp gears. It absolutely does not need more OP gear better that T4.

Wake up.
    go to the topic:

Raids and Topics - here there is a special area for you and your friends, it's amazing how you can kill statues speakers and get a good weapon for pvp!

after:

take your medicine in the infirmary!!

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    The disparity between the PvP tier 3 and PvE tier 4 weapons are ridiculous. I say make PvP only gear mega powerful during PvP and make it available for everyone.

Something like Highlord's Greatsword can have...

237.5 DPS

+200 Strength
    +150 Critical
    +300 Critical Damage
    +300 Stamina
    +1000 Combat Rating
    +100 Hit rating

Same with the other weapons, give it that BRUTAL EDGE...so PvP battles can be really EXCITING/FAST/and INTENSE.
    honestly they should perma ban you from forums.
    the amount of crap you come up with relentelessly shows just how clueless you are about this game and how eager you realy are for attention.

go to the topic:

Raids and Topics - here there is a special area for you and your friends, it's amazing how you can kill statues speakers and get a good weapon for pvp!

after:

take your medicine in the infirmary!!
    then join a t4 raiding guild and get your weapons.
    oh wait you it wont fit in you schedulle to do a raid to get a raid reward.

you systematicaly spew insults to everyone and guess what that will only make people both maintain the posture to ignore any post about pvp because of that posture, and ignore any posts you will ever make in the future.

your idea is faulty more power items for pvp is fail.
    your attitude of degrading others just shows your immaturity.

the madness of aoc is its lack of pvp content and game directors systematic disdain to even consider adding pvp content.

let me add it in way i hope you understand

adding power gear=bad
    adding pvp content=good
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The pve/pvp weapon imbalance thread happens every week or so Funcom don't listen
    Here is my thread that got only 22 replys then fade away

Topic: Make pvp weapons the same power as pve weapons
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=183925

The only possible reason i can think off is funcom what you to subscribe for the best PvP gear/weapons if you dont subscribe you dont get in the T4 pve door
    its very bad logic from funcom but its the only possible reason there is!

Hell the pvp vendor dont even sell anything close to the T4 pve power weapons NOT EVEN CLOSE

Subscribe- Do pve T4 24 player raid- Get best items for pvp
    erm NO THANKS......

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    The pve/pvp weapon imbalance thread happens every week or so Funcom don't listen

The only possible reason i can think off is funcom what you to subscribe for the best PvP gear/weapons if you dont subscribe you dont get in the T4 pve door

Hell the pvp vendor dont even sell anything close to the T4 pve power weapons NOT EVEN CLOSE

erm NO THANKS......
    well pretty much only reason to subscribe is to do pve given there is no pvp content.
    all pvp armors&weapons are outdated and especialy armors are very imbalanced granting extreme survivability to soldiers/healers.
    pretty much pvp is dead untill they add pvp content wich wont happen anytime soon.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    well pretty much only reason to subscribe is to do pve given there is no pvp content.
    all pvp armors&weapons are outdated and especialy armors are very imbalanced granting extreme survivability to soldiers/healers.
    pretty much pvp is dead untill they add pvp content wich wont happen anytime soon.
    hey necro, get off the SW!

if add PVP content,
    example: new mini games
    T4 weapons continue to be stronger,

yes, it is fail!

as you may find it wrong that a player pvp,,, through pvp,,, has a weapon with power equal to or greater than a PVE player? FOR PVP!!

OMG I do not understand it,

oh yes, I understand,

you already have your weapon Tier 4, ah yes, YES,

you are talking in a way that looks:
    --I want to unbalance the game with more weapons, to create a larger gap between new and old players,

but, what happens is that this difference now is: with weapons pve to pvp!!
    one step at a time, first is necessary fix it,,

man, cast Flesh to Worms, run away,, and hide in the Respawn,, after SW!

PVP is YOUR experience!
    Last edited by Marechal; 26th August 2013 at 14:16.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post

erm NO THANKS......
    I also think absurd difference between weapons pve to pvp needs to change!

thank you friend!!

here appears some PVE players who are loving it (they have weapons t4), and other think it worsens the situation put items pvp for pvp (OMG) and wants to change the entire structure of the game (good night noite)
    Last edited by Marechal; 26th August 2013 at 14:27.

I also think absurd difference between weapons pve to pvp needs to change!

thank you friend!!

here appears some PVE players who are loving it (they have weapons t4), and other think it worsens the situation put items pvp for pvp (OMG) and wants to change the entire structure of the game (good night noite)
    its not just weapons its armors too who need to change.
    but like i pointed out and you persist to ignore whole pvp is flawed in aoc.

open world has no objectives apart from stalking pve players trying to reach dungeon/instance/raid or just questing.
    further more there are plenty of individuals who go out of their way to chase around low lvl players to farm kd or "merely" grieve them into logging off.

shrines of bori allow players to confortably farm pvp lvl's without doing any pvp.

only soldiers+bs/tos/barb/hox stand to gain from pvp armors wich must be grinded by doing minigames where team objectives are totaly neglected and people just run around aimlessly seeking to score a kill to fuel their epeen with a nice kd wich is hidden from other players, this because you cant sign up with friends to do team based objectives...

then you have sieges that provide no rewards for atending win or loose and owning a battlekeep grants such tiny bonus no one realy does it anymore.
    on at least fury server it was players big fault they didnt work there given some guilds had all the battlekeeps in ghost guilds and used third party programs to creat lag to crash siege.

so it again your thoughts are wrong bringing more power to weapons inst an answear, pve raid weapons is and should remain a pve reward.
    what is wrong is pretty much you arent forced into pvp gear and pretty much if they did that in current state of pvp gear it would lead to more imbalance foward soldiers becoming even more op.

whole system is flawed and its why pvp failed in aoc if you want raid weapons do a raid.

pvp needs total reworking to abolish pvp servers and provide pvp instances with fair rewards for pve questing inside them, open world pvp quests, capturable objectives/places so we all exist in same server and all players have access to pvp wich is fun and non harrassment based like it is now.

all 3 border kingdoms need to be reworked to be like in tsw 3 massive warzones for pvp.
    recode ingame arenas with a signup system to alloow pvp rewards for dueling.
    recode the useless guild rankings scoreboard for pvp showing up top 20 players who achieved those pvp objectives done.

and further more remove all pvp lvl's all death stats and all pvp gear from game they provide no meaning and actualy dont promote teamplay.
    on zoning to pvp area force balanced reworked pvp gear adjusted individualy to each class.
    and all players zoning in get unlocked aa tree.

do that and you achieve the start of aoc having a pvp system wich is broad enough to encompass all types of players.
    add that pvp zones require subscription to access or buyable pass to enter from item shop and you even have profit coming from pvp players.

so again...
    adding power gear=bad=no player retention
    adding pvp content=good=money

edited to add
    this total separation of pvp gear/weapons needs to happen so that when t5 comes out raid gear can continue to scale up to some extent, without further making pvp a dual grind of pvp & pve.
    and ofc integrate all the players in one single server.
    Last edited by noite80; 26th August 2013 at 15:35.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    adding power gear=bad=no player retention
    adding pvp content=good=money
    ok, let's try to change the whole game system, lol,,,

this is utopia, or you are not a "reasonable person"

the problem we (PVP players) have is:

obtain weapons for pvp = pve

If you find wrong to create new weapons, ok, should propose that weapons t4 has a nerf for pvp, I would give you reason, but this is not the case,

My idea is:

PVP player has the chance to have a weapon similar to what already exists! item that the player PVE ALREADY HAVE! for PVP! FOR PVP!!

understand?

you must have a brain undead!!! necro!!!
    Last edited by Marechal; 26th August 2013 at 15:51.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast