Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Weapons T4 for 500 tokens mini game!

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    ok, let's try to change the whole game system, lol,,,

this is utopia, or you are not a "reasonable person"

the problem we (PVP players) have is:

obtain weapons for pvp = pve

If you find wrong to create new weapons, ok, should propose that weapons t4 has a nerf for pvp, I would give you reason, but this is not the case,

My idea is:

PVP player has the chance to have a weapon similar to what already exists! item that the player PVE ALREADY HAVE! for PVP! FOR PVP!!

understand?

you must have a brain undead!!! necro!!!
    and when you get your t4 weapon does that make game better?
    no its still the same.
    if your subscribed you can simply join a t4 raiding guild and obtain your weapons with your just effords to master tactics required from you on the class your playing.

your arguement is very rp but i am real life person my necro avatar and all the rest of my avatars are "0"s &"1"s stored electricaly in a hard drive.

like the rest, you just dont want to work for it, or lack the talent to kill scripted mobs with 23 more people.

btw hello from crom server where ibis are crafted everyday along side pug&guild t3 crafts every week, and most active guilds can clear t4.

you want bigger weapons go get it like the rest, its obvious to me you have no interest in pvp you just want a bigger gun.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    blah blah blah
    My times are currently incompatible with the raids and how would Izrok:

"I'd rather watch a movie than to make PVE!"

you are a necro who loves her weapon t4,

necro, you have three options:

* Create a topic to create Age of Conan 2;
    * create a topic: How to kill the largest number of people with your Dot and his weapon t4 (200 miles away);
    * Or go to the topic: Raids and Tactics - how to kill the green monster!

good lucky!
    Last edited by Marechal; 26th August 2013 at 17:00.

I have decided to go "Full Retard"
    I concur. You have indeed gone Full Retard.

Congratulations.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

My times are currently incompatible with the raids and how would Izrok:

"I'd rather watch a movie than to make PVE!"

you are a necro who loves her weapon t4,

necro, you have three options:

* Create a topic to create Age of Conan 2;
    * How to kill the largest number of people with your Dot and his weapon t4 (200 miles away);
    * Or go to the topic: Raids and Tactics - how to kill the green monster!

good lucky!
    i open plenty of topics with sugestions, you keep trying to tag me to an avatar and i keep telling you i am a person.
    i have no magical powers in real life to reanimate the dead to make them do my bidding.

i realy do understand your frustration as a pvp focused player but your sugestion is still a bad one and as much as you want to twist and turn about it your still screwd because you dont want systems to change and all you want is a bigger gun and you dont want to go thrugh process of achieving it.

your not first one nor last one to realize how badly dsigned pvp weapons are but your still denying that system itself is bad and just prolongs this senseless and pointless debate of pve weapons > pvp weapons.

all the systems i described are not utupic they are quite feaseable to do adapting already existing mechanics ingame.
    best example of that is amount of arenas already ingame that just need a sign up system and a simple quest to win/participate in it.

like i tried to point out pve is aboud progression and gear is the big carrot on the end, pvp is about fighting, killing, controling, vexing, overcoming.

it should stop to be about who has the biggest gun and the best armor.

all your trying to do is get the biggest gun so you can exterminate others better, well i actualy own the big guns on characters and i ask funcom to remove my guns and even the score for all players to enjoy.

on my main i am pvp 10,5 i have full aa's and all the possible gear you can get, and i ask to remove my pvp lvl my guns, my armor and give me a place to fight in non harrassment mode other players.

you keep dodging even recognizing how low lvl players get rez farmed by lvl80's for cheap entertainment.
    its like you dont even know that f2p players cant even begin to compete with other players untill they get pvp7 gear & lots of aa's.

do you realy think allowing every player who farms minigames to obtain raid gear/weapons with pvp tokens will help in anyway providing fun pvp content or even be fair in anyway to do so?

answear is a big NO!

so again...
    adding power gear=bad=no player retention
    adding pvp content=good=money
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I concur. You have indeed gone Full Retard.

Congratulations.

kkkkkkkk

you're still continues here in topic of pvp!!!

kkkkkkk

all the systems i described are not utupic they are quite feaseable to do adapting already existing mechanics ingame.
    best example of that is amount of arenas already ingame that just need a sign up system and a simple quest to win/participate in it.
    so here is true...I agree

so again...
    adding power gear=bad=no player retention
    adding pvp content=good=money
    I still think that the pvp player is unmotivated with pve reward be better for pvp ...only it

this is frustrating

still think the best idea i have heard so far is make pve gear have a -1000 hit rating stat placed on it and then have complete seperation of gear stats same as pvp gear has only pvp ratings.

Doesnt fix the under lying pvp issues granted but lets be realistic there is not ever going to be any pvp reforms under taken by funcom in the next few years but this could be a quick and easy stop gape solution to help fix the ever increasing gear gap thats actually achievable with the current resources that are available atm.

I also stops people being forced to pve to pvp which is as great deterrent to pvpers then anything imagine to get gear you need to do t4 raids you need 50 mini tokens per item it sounds ridiculous doesnt it but thats what anyone that want to pvp is faced with and i for one would rather delete this game then be forced to do the most boring pve there is raids.....

He's not prepared to listen.
    His opinion is the only one that matters.

Just put the flid on ignore and move on.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    still think the best idea i have heard so far is make pve gear have a -1000 hit rating stat placed on it and then have complete seperation of gear stats same as pvp gear has only pvp ratings.

Doesnt fix the under lying pvp issues granted but lets be realistic there is not ever going to be any pvp reforms under taken by funcom in the next few years but this could be a quick and easy stop gape solution to help fix the ever increasing gear gap thats actually achievable with the current resources that are available atm.

I also stops people being forced to pve to pvp which is as great deterrent to pvpers then anything imagine to get gear you need to do t4 raids you need 50 mini tokens per item it sounds ridiculous doesnt it but thats what anyone that want to pvp is faced with and i for one would rather delete this game then be forced to do the most boring pve there is raids.....
    It is an interesting idea too...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    He's not prepared to listen.
    His opinion is the only one that matters.

Just put the flid on ignore and move on.
    hey serial killer teddy bears professional!
    (old member PBC/PVE - Pink Bears Corporation / Players versus Environment)

you say to others ignore me, but you can not, lol

as my opinion is the only right?

lies, or you did not read the whole topic ...

laziness?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567