Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Priorities not strait

Quote Originally Posted by Twopay View Post
    This is about pvp, we know your having a great time in pve.
    No this is about the focus of Funcom. Some of us like it despite all that has happened, and we don't spend all our time crying on these forums. we play the game that we like...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

new dungeon is amazing but I can not find anybody to go there. t4 fed all players with most powerfull gears/weapons of the game. therefore people do not require to go 6-man dungeons. this is why a good raid such as t3.5 is also wasted. maybe crafting can save us if good weapons require special materials from bosses. (teeth of vistrix, etc.)

about pvp; I want to see lag-free sieges, guilds competing for battlekeep. maybe merge can save us in terms of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakhor View Post
    new dungeon is amazing but I can not find anybody to go there. t4 fed all players with most powerfull gears/weapons of the game. therefore people do not require to go 6-man dungeons. this is why a good raid such as t3.5 is also wasted. maybe crafting can save us if good weapons require special materials from bosses. (teeth of vistrix, etc.)

about pvp; I want to see lag-free sieges, guilds competing for battlekeep. maybe merge can save us in terms of competition.
    That's a problem I see everyday. Way too many loot focused players. And I have several T4 chars. I enjoy this dungeon not just for the loot, and the new loot is actually useful for some of my m8s and for myself. Not all my chars are t4.

Anyway. T4 loot won't complete this instance for you. Movement, situational awareness and communication wins the day.

And the randomness of drops in Ubah Khan is nice. It should be in all instances to prevent people farming certain bosses like farmer zombies.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Honestly Joel, I don't get why you keep answering those silly comments all the time. They are clearly made by children or Man children who are bored and have a way to easy time posting here 24/7, but hat's off for trying anyway.

I'm sure that for each silly comment there are 10 players enjoying themselves (the silent majority).
    The silent majority left this game already.

Is Funcom happy with the current population of AoC?

What will happen when running out of servers to merge?

Sure games are not meant to be played by children or man children.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    That's a problem I see everyday. Way too many loot focused players. And I have several T4 chars. I enjoy this dungeon not just for the loot, and the new loot is actually useful for some of my m8s and for myself. Not all my chars are t4.
    People are Loot focused because Loot is the only form of character progression in game. There are no progression systems in pve or pvp. In fact the game has next to no game systems, its pretty bad imho.

There is only Loot progression.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Designer *responsible* for PvP is not the same as "One guy works on PvP"

Features have owners who are responsible for co-ordinating all of the work involved in those features. Do you think coders work solely on a single aspect of the game? Artists?

Seriously, I understand that many of you are not game designers but these rants are invalid and honestly a little bit silly.

They also don't change the situation or speed up things.
    If you are telling me that Funcome as a gaming company have PvE developers and PvP developers then I laugh at your company sir.

This makes no sense, its an MMO how come you don't have only ONE team, that can change the focus and give what the game needs? Sure some people need to have an different assmient and ****.

So as far I understand you have a PvE team and a PvP team in an MMO, do you EVEN know how silly and stupid that sound? It should be stations work on that station that is most needed!

AND telling me that the PvP developer quit and the rest of the team doesn't know how to replace that, then I laugh hard at what ever collage they went to. To get a bachelor/master degree for working in a gaming industries and doesn't know how to work on two or even five different aspect of a game, then I REALLY wonder why funcom hire these people in the first place.

Best Regard Brogoma and god help your company and the people who are working in that company.

Quote Originally Posted by Frezard View Post
    If you are telling me that Funcome as a gaming company have PvE developers and PvP developers then I laugh at your company sir.

This makes no sense, its an MMO how come you don't have only ONE team, that can change the focus and give what the game needs? Sure some people need to have an different assmient and ****.

So as far I understand you have a PvE team and a PvP team in an MMO, do you EVEN know how silly and stupid that sound? It should be stations work on that station that is most needed!

AND telling me that the PvP developer quit and the rest of the team doesn't know how to replace that, then I laugh hard at what ever collage they went to. To get a bachelor/master degree for working in a gaming industries and doesn't know how to work on two or even five different aspect of a game, then I REALLY wonder why funcom hire these people in the first place.

Best Regard Brogoma and god help your company and the people who are working in that company.
    I don't think that is what he is saying. Just like any company, people are dedicated to certain aspects of the company. When someone quits, a replacement is needed. Some may know some of what needs to be done, but they may not have been dedicated to that aspect. I am sure there are people who are cross trained, but if they weren't dedicated, they need time to be brought up to speed.

FC is now a small company...this is not uncommon in small companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Both guesses are incorrect.

- Dungeon was completed by a designer who focuses on PvE content.

- Designer who was responsible for PvP quit in early July. Thus his tasks fall to someone else who has to learn them. This takes time.
    quit he should of been sacked along time ago! Do you even know nusquam how long the mini game que bug has been going? and also the very anoying character being CCed under mini map and being CCed stuck to a wall

You said his tasks fall to someone else that has to LEARN them! are you seriously saying that KNOW ONE in the company can fix the issues above? (it maybe from pvp but its part of the game they are game bugs)

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    quit he should of been sacked along time ago! Do you even know nusquam how long the mini game que bug has been going? and also the very anoying character being CCed under mini map and being CCed stuck to a wall

You said his tasks fall to someone else that has to LEARN them! are you seriously saying that KNOW ONE in the company can fix the issues above? (it maybe from pvp but its part of the game they are game bugs)
    Just stop it, you obviously don't understand even if it's written in plain text..

Some mod just close this thread, will you?
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    Just stop it, you obviously don't understand even if it's written in plain text..

Some mod just close this thread, will you?
    You cannot deny that PvP has been neglected for far too long.

The minigame que bug that is still in effect after all this time is merely proof of that.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast