Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: supreme lich

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    That's a very good evaluation, however I find that dps is very situational and almost every fight has to be approached differently. Take T5 yag adds for example, the adds die so fast that you only get maybe 3 ice strikes off with CB feated( the fourth one never even hit with 3 sec cast), but can get 5-6 off without it feated( 2 sec cast). In that instance CB is potentially lower dps. I agree that the difference isnt very much at all unless you have to deal with burst dmg fights where the 2 sec cast is much more reliable with hitting a near dead target.
    If you mean t5 yag.. I guess you mean t5 yakhmar adds? In that case your targeting or position isnt optimal as well as the less ice strikes you do the less mana you do.. Like necros have mana issues anyways .
    Last edited by Fass; 12th November 2014 at 22:08.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    If you mean t5 yag.. I guess you mean t5 yakhmar adds? In that case your targeting or position isnt optimal as well as the less ice strikes you do the less mana you do.. Like necros have mana issues anyways .
    I thought that cannibalism was the solution to mana problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I thought that cannibalism was the solution to mana problems?
    It is, which I hinted to as necros dont have that much mana issues, but for a noob that doesnt have the habbit to spam cannabalism then 2 ice strikes is better than 3 mana wise.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234