Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: supreme lich

Thanks for the replies I agree with this lich form xD

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    its fastest dps investment untill you fill up chilling breath.

its very eficient pvp perk and the fear immunity realy is noticeable and huge life saver agains poms range fear, hox's and even dt's fear.

also against other necros its realy nice to realiably not have to run out/interrupt cast or use up anti cc agains fear.

SL is good vs pom fears OK lol you won't get feared but u will get one shotted instead ^^

Btw Withered Blasphemy works with death god up, paired with Chilling breath its op if u have a brain and use it right.

I had 3 points in chilling breath and 3 in withered blashpemy. But ehh... I deleted this 80 necro ,not my playstyle to stand far away use dots on few opponents and just SW.mand wait for kills.. o.O

I dont like it... Imo anyway ,chilling breath and withered worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthkilla View Post
    SL is good vs pom fears OK lol you won't get feared but u will get one shotted instead ^^

Btw Withered Blasphemy works with death god up, paired with Chilling breath its op if u have a brain and use it right.
    i usualy pvp with around 36% protection i dont get one shoted by any magic user, full t4 poms dont scare me or one shot me at all .

ill check in to using withered in pvp although i do like decays against dt's the extra dot helps drain their mana
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    I had 3 points in chilling breath and 3 in withered blashpemy. But ehh... I deleted this 80 necro ,not my playstyle to stand far away use dots on few opponents and just SW.mand wait for kills.. o.O

I dont like it... Imo anyway ,chilling breath and withered worked fine.
    I dont know why everyone keep saying necro just wait for kills or leech kills...
    Death god up, instant ice strike and chill is huuuuge burst, rest dots are just icing on cake.
    Sure there are necros that dont know how to play and just run dot people, die than go SW and get score 15/20 or so and think they did good.
    Im new playing necro class, but i can see what annoyance it can be, not just with kills. good necro can hamper entire team.
    Sl is ok feat but i prefer other combination. Started recently using withered and with 3 points its still nice.

Is not chilling breath to slow? I would love to use anything else than the clown. But what do you do if you are on spellweaving, with chilling breath, and just after starting an ice strike you have to use the fire protection or an stun?

Only asking.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Is not chilling breath to slow? I would love to use anything else than the clown. But what do you do if you are on spellweaving, with chilling breath, and just after starting an ice strike you have to use the fire protection or an stun?

Only asking.
    depends amount of crit rating you have. in pvp i have no issues getting instant cast icestrike reliably around every 14-15 secs, if i use full t4+crit potion its almost every 12 secs.

weird part is these guys claiming withered perk is good...

it hasnt changed in years it does same damage as blasphemous ruin its exact same spell same coeficients.

diference is cooldown is 20 secs instead of 8 secs. so every 2 casts of withered you could have done 4 casts of blasphemous ruin.

the extra efect of getting withered for instant cast icestrike still has the "global" 10 secs cooldown so using it doesnt automaticaly grant you instant icestrike unless you hadnt had one in last 10 secs wich pretty much makes this perk redundant given i realy dont need it to gain instant icestrike.
    it might be relevant if you cant reach due to gear/aa's enough crit rating to get the instant icestrikes reliably every 12-15 secs.

i prefer chiling+decays, the extra dot on decays helps mana drain dt's.
    but when oposite team has good pom or multiple poms i prefer supreme lich, the light of path pom perk doesnt just make kb instant cast it removes cooldown to recast fear as well avoiding that fear is nice to avoid mitra searing eye to avoid its big hit+instant smite after.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

It is fast if you got crit buff, instant

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    It is fast if you got crit buff, instant
    if you have any crit from dots running gives you withered, wich you then have a short time window to place pestilencial and do chill+isntant icestrike.

but chiling breath strenght is when you cant sw, makes it very reliable to burst down people if you manage to land a cc on them to place pestilencial then busrt down close range with chill+instant+blasphemous ruin

it good against sins if they dont **** you with facestab from hide first...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast