Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotation

Avatar of Death is worth passing up anything for. It's a great combat heal that is almost guarenteed because you are immune to most CCs.

Avatar of death is fun to play with etc, I like useing an Avatar and bomb build within 6 mans, more burst dps than lotus. But I use lotus within raids etc.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Avatar of Death is worth passing up anything for. It's a great combat heal that is almost guarenteed because you are immune to most CCs.
    Some sins can main tank 6 mans with a good avatar/evade spec just as good as a DT...funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Some sins can main tank 6 mans with a good avatar/evade spec just as good as a DT...funny stuff.
    I wouldn't say they are almost as good as a DT, but I have seen some pretty sick sin's out there. One has a video of him tanking a protection fight in AI. My goal on my sin is to do the same.

So far my protection on him is about 51%. Not bad for not having all the purps so far that I'm after. But then again, I have to play the game to gain the purps. lol, I haven't had much time these recent days etc.

But yes, back on subject. Sin's can do quite a bit of tanking while avatar is up anyway. Or dependent on the fight, protection fights we can tank some aswell. I want to see a video of a sin tanking some in T4 though. That would be nice!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12